+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 312 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good trader relies on both technical and fundamental analysis. And both the analysis compliment each other. besides these sentiments of the traders is also a very important factor

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rijve is an unknown quantity at this point rijve's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analyse in the essential for Forex market because Forex is very sensitive market here you can lose money if you done some mistake so technical is more than fundamental analyse .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by loginforex View Post
    Technical Analysis VS Fundamental Analysis, which one is better. These are two different theories about how the market works and how to make money in them. Hard core Fundamentalist will tell you Technical Traders can not possible make money in the market. Hard core Technical traders will tell you Fundamental ...Best of luck .
    I more often trade from technical analysis but in my trading fundamental analysis is really important and very often I trade news releases and trade market from fundamental perspective, for example when things look right, market is driving one way, fundamentals support that, I just look at technicals, when there is dip, I buy it.

Senior Member kaisar2121 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar2121's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion the technical analysis is the study of price movements while fundamental analysis chart to see how the economy of a country.
    Market sentiment analysis to determine whether the market is bullish or bearish on the prospects of fundamental current or future.
    Fundamental factors shape sentiment, while technical analysis helps us visualize sentiment and implement a framework for our trade.
    Third analysis to help each other to help you determine the transaction.

Banned loginforex is an unknown quantity at this point loginforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical Analysis VS Fundamental Analysis, which one is better. These are two different theories about how the market works and how to make money in them. Hard core Fundamentalist will tell you Technical Traders can not possible make money in the market. Hard core Technical traders will tell you Fundamental ...Best of luck .

Senior Member Rooney is an unknown quantity at this point Rooney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tereliyefx View Post
    technical analysis is very easy using trade system in daily time frame, and must use news fundamental business analysis with disciplined trading analysis trading system that needs to be analyzed in accordance with the movement of the market in daily
    Technical analysis is better for me,i like it because i understand about it well rather than fundamental analysis,although it helps me i still like chart pattern analysis more than other analysis.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I look at the EURUSD pair was able to break lower low yesterday, and it was demonstrated that the down trend could still continue, but we look at the next support level, is able to break again ... because the current EURUSD has been in the equilibrium level ...

Senior Member tereliyefx is an unknown quantity at this point tereliyefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by almas View Post
    In short traders or technical analysis today is in order and can give good results - another fundamental change as a result of a new map or possibly damaging and foundations, and also have an interest in them to dealers in the long run the analysis used the basic safety margin to make room for profit.
    technical analysis is very easy using trade system in daily time frame, and must use news fundamental business analysis with disciplined trading analysis trading system that needs to be analyzed in accordance with the movement of the market in daily

Banned brownfx is an unknown quantity at this point brownfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    in addition to these kind of comments from the traders is usually a vital element to contemplate ahead of exchanging. we will certainly fully grasp whenever operating specialized research and fundamental research whenever operating.
    the political election goes toward Specialized research..

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    And both the analysis compliment each other. besides these sentiments of the traders is also a very important factor to consider before trading. Sometimes the price moves do not correspond with the news that came out, so that makes me confused ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 312 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)