+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 312 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Banned weiwei11311 is an unknown quantity at this point weiwei11311's Avatar
    Thanks
    That makes two of us. Foreign key is to analysis and technology. Sell considering pressure, at support when considering buying. Also need to have good analysis technical executive plan. The judgement foreign pressure and support tool has the trend line, percentage line, Fibonacci levels and Gann fan line etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member freemoney is an unknown quantity at this point freemoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe to ziada tenhnical analysis hi pasand hay, iss laiy kay iss may charts hamaray saaamnay hotay hain aur hum asaani say full analysis ker saktay hain. fundametnal analysis may bhohot kuch study kerna perta hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned taqroohi is an unknown quantity at this point taqroohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    comprehending of both the investigation is a necessity to succeed. A good dealer relies on both technical and fundamental analysis. And both the investigation praise each other. besides these sentiments of the traders is also a very important component to address before trading

Banned satpal2223 is an unknown quantity at this point satpal2223's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aaj kal market me fundamentals ka bahut zada asar ho ra hai..technical studies last kuch weeks se fail hoti ja rahi haoi aur fundamental studies apna asar dikha rahi hai
    ye haal kafi pairs ke sath ho raha hai jaha pe usd base currency hai.

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

The most I like is the way of technical analysis so I will be doing my analysis as well, in this way then I will be able to win and be able to succeed in this trade is only by doing this trade manually and without the help of a robot

Banned bipul is an unknown quantity at this point bipul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fundamental ki importance to zayda hay lakin is ka mtalb ye naheen kay aap kay liye technical kay bghair fundamentals kay saath trade karna possible hay, aap fundamentals ko seekh bhi laty ho to phir bhi aap ko basically technicals ko hi follow kar kay trade karna parta hay.

Banned pp89 is on a distinguished road pp89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Muje lagta hai ki hume technical aur fundamental dono analysis karke trading karni chahiye kunki market mai bahut news release hote hai toh hume use understand karke trading karni chahiye.

Member hubb is an unknown quantity at this point hubb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend without any report or without checking the economy of europen countries we should not taking forex trading because its like this to give order of trade with close eyes which is very harmfull for us so i have 3 years experience of forex trading and when i used technical analysis and other fundamental analysis of my trade than i always took profit so its very use for us of using these analysis

Member hunsei96 is an unknown quantity at this point hunsei96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical weakness is :

Relies heavily on the ability of chartist. Each chartist have different methods and each of them is not necessarily suitable to be applied to each other.

Member Limaribu200 is an unknown quantity at this point Limaribu200's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most I like is the way of technical analysis so I will be doing my analysis as well, in this way then I will be able to win and be able to succeed in this trade is only by doing this trade manually and without the help of a robot

Senior Member yasir143 is an unknown quantity at this point yasir143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex online busnise main ham ko fundalmental analayasis par b radeing karni chahey q k forex main ham ko issmain bohat he faida ho ga iss liye ham technical analaysis ko b foloww karna chahey jiss say ham ko faida hasill ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 312 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)