+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 359 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Consistently new things are coming one procedure may not work for long time we require change . individuals adore new things I rolled out a bunches of improvement on by Forex business consistently I m adapting new things and I need to apply those things. perfect online business forex trading and good earning job yes we could become millionaire with this great trading business when we trade with discipline then it is possible to make huge money with this business , the traders must trade when the time is for trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je ya bat sacha ka har kese ke koshish hote ha zaydada bonus kama ka use zaddad log lakpati bhe nhi ban sakhta ha core ke bt tu door ha use leay jo achi trading kar ha tu who he sir lac pati kehlwa sakhta ha phila ma tu ma ma abhi tak koi with draw nhi leay ha ma sirf abhi kam ko sekh rha ho Forex treading main inti capicity he k app is ko use kr ka millionaire ban skain lakin itna easy nae he is k leay app ko market main boht sara time spend krna ho ga atleaset kuch years aur us k sath sath app ko apna knowledge b increase krtay rehna pray ga tabi app is qabil hon ge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i say that in forex trading business we make good trading profit with our business when we make our trading with good trading knowledge and experience and when we work in market with patient and when we understand our good trading trend and we make trading with good management then we easily make good trading and we make successful trading and we make good money from forex trading in short time

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul Agar achi information Hasil Karke aap kaam karna start Karoge Toh aap ke liye forex market Mein achi information ke sath earning karna bahut Haseen Ho Jayega agar aap information ka use kab karoge on Knowledge riharsal nahi karoge toh aap ke liye forex market Mein Millionaire banao bahut Hai Mushkil ho jayega.
    Ha bhai hum log bhi million money bana sakte hai hum log ko forex trading main hard work krna padta hai jitne log yha pr trading krte hai usme se kuch log hi isse attach reh pate hai baki log dhere dhere isse chor dete hai jo log regular ismain mehmat krte hai unke liye trading cariier ek acha money making option ho jata hai

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we talked about possibility, there is nothing impossible in this world but it will be hard to become millionaires with forex trading business. There is no one who can make sure about what will happen in the future but I am sure if traders who want to become millionaires in forex, they shouldn't become gamblers because the risk is too high to become gamblers in forex to gain a lot of dollars. And the second opinion of mine, it will need time so it's not happening in few months or few years only. We must build our forex business to be able gain consistent profit which can support our life.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex par millionaire bana ja sakta hai par itna aasan nhi hai iske liye kaafi mehmant lagegi not physical but mentaly yes forex par dimagi kasrat karni padti hai you have to sharp mind to explore forex forex koi bhi kar sakta hai par jo dimag se khelte hai unhi ke liye forex hai kyuki yeh sab dimag ka khel hai jo bhi forex par bade bade trader hai wo dimagi kasrat karke hi yaha tak pahuche hai par meri salaah hai pahle apna target ek choti earning par rakhna chaiye then dhire dhire millionaire jo bhi try karna chahiye

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only learning and more experience help us to become millionaire . Traders can not to become millionaire if lacking of knowledge or experience.So we need to developed our knowledge's and our trading experience. we need to check always those two things in our trading job too. And also is very and very important is blessing from the God ! This trading activity has to be blessed for us. Then we become millionaire in the long future.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course when trading in forex business I personally think i will become a millionaire through this business. I spend much time for trading until now to become a millionaire. It is not easy for me, but i think i will become a millionaire not matter what. This business is really great and profitable, so i will not leave this business until i can become a millionaire of course i agree with you and i say that in forex trading market we make good earning with our good trading experience and we make success in market in short time when we work in market with proper analysis and it is best for us we understand the market and we analyze the market with indicators and other technical tools and we know the sentiment and fundamentals then we make success in market

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that become millionaire in forex trading is not a child's play, a lot of things has to be done, a lot of learning has to be made. Most of traders have a mind that they become millionaire no doubt everyone want to become millionaire but the process they follow is not good as you have said they jump into the real account without demo trading account practice and they don't know what is the real meaning of trading and how to do the exact trading to earn consistent profit, that's why most of traders don't can become millionaire.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aj tak forex ma bohat saray successful traders han jo millionarie ban gaye han and hum b mehnat and lagan ke sath kam kar ak din forex ma millionarie ban saktay han. Millionarie banny ke liye millions jitni bari mehnat and skills demanded ha. Agar koi trader pori taran se devoted ho kar trade karna start kar de tu ak saal ke andar forex business ki waja se millionarie ban sakta ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 359 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)