+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 359 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3587

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    i cannot be a millionaire by trading with forex.it is easy to say but it is hard to achieve it.we need to invest a big capital for that achievement.we are depositing maximum investment upto 500$ in the forex trading.we can make a huge profit by this small capital and we cannot be a millionaire.it is not possible

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sonia is on a distinguished road sonia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i can become millionaire by trading Forex. but i have to be prepared well for that. i have such belief in forex. but future will tell the truth.hope for the best for me and others. happy trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sure i must be a millionaire...

and for this last few years i try hand on different stratagy and indicators.. now i take action .. to get the achievement..

Junior Member erna27 is an unknown quantity at this point erna27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can only become a millionaire if we truly run something. not only join forex trading, but also every business. as example, if you joining forex trading, but you are lazy and give up easily, i think you can't become a millionaire. not even in forex but in any other business.

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Most of the traders join forex to become Millionaire over night but loose their hardly earned money. Some traders really earn money out of forex. So can any one become millionaire from forex trading?

Please let me know can you become Millionaire?
    Hard work is the only thing that can make us to end up becoming millionaires in forex trading or any business as well. Becoming a millionaire in dollar is a very hard stuff to achieve through forex trading.

Junior Member sid is an unknown quantity at this point sid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become millionaire we need to have more time and experience....neeeds many years to achieve sucess....millianaire is not a little target to achieve...but if we keep patience and peraistence then we can achieve this level

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lulupi View Post
    Forex tarding will be rewarding and enjoyable if we are able to keep the targets simple and easy to achieve, and also make the strategy as simple and straightforward as possible for the good of our trading.
    Right it does require a lot of hard work and determination but you can still take out time for yourself and the need is to have an ambition and the determination the thing of no need is greed.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whatever you set your mind to you can achieve . well i know that easier said than done but really thats what its. if we concentrate not on the losses but on our goals then we have a better chance of winning in forex and having over all forex success

Banned suriname is an unknown quantity at this point suriname's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
    My aim this year is to become millionaire in forex trading ...then i will be so happy and write a book on ghow to became millionaire . but there's a jok that if you want to be a millionaire start with a billion and trade forex . LOL thats very true because if you donot take care forex can ruin you financially
    and if we know the entry point and exit point with well then we can make maximize the profit from it,yes of course, fundamental is needed at this time to bring the trader to make the good position

Banned ekajoy is an unknown quantity at this point ekajoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu View Post
    My aim this year is to become millionaire in forex trading ...then i will be so happy and write a book on ghow to became millionaire . but there's a jok that if you want to be a millionaire start with a billion and trade forex . LOL thats very true because if you donot take care forex can ruin you financially
    the trader who not put in stop loss when they have open position is like they put their self on danger situation because sometime price movement very fast, and only in few second they could move until hundreds ****, we have to beware

+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 359 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)