+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 359 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i want to become a millionaire. Bujt i can not earn the big profit. Because i am not a successful trader. I am decided that first learn he forex knowledge and skill. So that i am prepare the strategy regular. If i am success to prepare the good strategy and i am earn the profit regular. Forex Trading sy good earning ho jaty hy aor Trader ko is main experience sy unlimited profit earn ho ga aor Trader nay management sy Trading krny hy aor Forex Trading kay jo options hain un ko understand kar kay Trading krny hy Trader ko success achieve ho gy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No at this time I can not become a millionaire because I am new and learn the forex. But I am serious in this business and learn the forex. I am try to improve the strategy. If I am success find out the strategy. Then I am earn the money daily base and become a millionaire in future. I am rich and enjoy the forex earning. well my bro, generally I clearly think yes it�s right that we have to be millionaire because only forex trading can make us millionaire in forex trading and if we can trade with proper understanding of the market only then we can make good money and we can easily get success too, we have to trade with confidence and trading experiences.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not become greedy because greed is curse and greed will lead you to take wrong decisions that will you loss even your earned profit and you work hard and get more and more experience and in this way you will be able to trade properly and slow and steady wins the race and you will earn profit day by day and you will be happy and it is enough for you and your family. Forex ek bohat he profit able market hai app is main millionaire ban sakty hain or wo bahi bary short time main lakin jasa ka hum sub janty hain ka her business main success ka lia us business ka experience or skill zaroori hain is tarhan forex main bhi zaroori hai jab app k pass ya experience or skill aa jata hai to app forex main sa easy profit get kar sakty hain.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that there is no impossibility to become millionaire in the forex market, there is everything in the forex market which will give you higher profit on your investment. But to have this amount of profit need to have multiple skills and the investment size should be higher otherwise the time taken will be very long also There is no doubt that theforex earning is high and we are work the market with the planning. You are become a millionaire. I am perpare the good strategy and earn thw big profit. We are succesful. I am use the different steategy and apply the market. I am try to earn the profit regular andvecome millionaire.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone wants to be a millionaire. Yes, every trader you join forex to become a millionaire at night. But it is very difficult to do. Some hard workers become millionaires, but they don't become millionaires overnight. they learn hard work and succeed. Yes, forex traders can become millionaires. But it takes hard work and study. and to become a millionaire through forex is a very possible thing, but to get there certainly we need our best efforts to make it easier. practice and hard work cannot be replaced in any way to make it instant. learn the process and get skills through it.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Who could be the work of a very large profit in a short period, but this requires hard work, but the foundation is to learn and work suitable to work and care strategies are always on always learning without stopping at a certain strategy yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that any trader can become millionaire in Forex, but only after getting experience to do this business well and putting a good plan action. I think there are many traders out there become rich of trading on Forex Business, but I feel that they are fewer.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can be a millionaire by trading forex. Because I am enthusiastic about forex trading and try to do my best in forex trading. I think I must be successful. Because I succeeded in stock market from completely about stock market and I will can know the secrete of forex trading through analysis more and more Everyone has an equal opportunity to become a millionaire. With you try really hard and diligent work, then we can achieve the result. But the question is how it often happens that we can do? what would we do if you want to be it? Perhaps one answer is that we become a trader. This we can do because our revenue in forex trading is not limited.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course , in my opinion Forex is a very profitable business and you can be a millionaire but you should start with a big capital and you should also be a very good trader to know how to deal with the market but in my opinion , I think it's better for the traders to think how to make a steady profit every month rather than thinking how to be millionaire. Yes,it's possible to be a millionaire with the Forex trading business because Forex is the online international business and it's spread ed all over the world and we can doing the business easily from our home .So if we will be build up our career with the business and be professional then we can earning huge money and be rich in the future.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can become a millionaire in forex if I invest a large amount of money to trade. Note that becoming a millionaire is not the main reason why MOST people join forex. Many of us just want to get a stable income online. If you are patient and you add income with a good strategy to be a millionaire will not be a problem for you as long as you have $ 10,000 capital to start. and patience and discipline can help anyone to realize their dreams of becoming a millionaire in the forex business. One thing is certain, we can not immediately become rich in forex, we will need years of process to succeed

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe. How can. I think you can make some good money, but to become a millionaire. I don't know about that because to become a millionaire, you have to trade very much and save every profit you make and not spend it. I think to be a millionaire or to make millions of forex trades, you have to be a millionaire to risk some of the millions that you have and not be left behind if you lose to make another millionaire but as a normal person .. can't make millions from forex maybe a few thousand and Dreaming of becoming a millionaire by trading Forex is not a bad idea, but so much wealth will not come easily, we need to make a lot of effort in this business to achieve it. We need to learn a lot about Forex trading and then apply the techniques learned effectively.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 359 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)