+ Reply to Thread
Page 1003 of 1123 FirstFirst ... 3 503 903 953 993 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1013 1053 1103 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 11227

Thread: Tension and depression is more than Earning ?

Senior Member irfankhan640 is an unknown quantity at this point irfankhan640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think earning is more than tension and Depression in Forex. If you are earning Good profit then you will have no tension and depression and Forex is giving you this opportunity to earn good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tension can be happen at anytime. Because most of the time we may not able to control this mental function. But we may skip depression after loss some dedicated amount. Because due to face that mental pressure we must loss more fund. So we need to focus on our goal without think any result.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I heard from many traders that forex is a tense game. traders say the earning from forex trading is not more than the depression and tension.

What do you say...............
    Forex is a tension business i know that. I fill long time tension it fill effected my business. When it go back my profits level that i get peace and free from tension. It like an emotion fillings. It make some how new wrong decision it drive the trade wrong way which i watch lust few days. So I take now some upgrate system which did not take tension it is good analysis and put up take profit and stoploss point.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    some time once you losing your cash you are feeling tension and depression however your time you free proud once you are winning in Trading i feel it's a part of this game .in tension your time you create smart call and gain your position back

Senior Member srikanta is an unknown quantity at this point srikanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually when you earn some money then you must overcome your tension & depression. so money is the key of overcome this two things in your life.

Senior Member maheshputta is an unknown quantity at this point maheshputta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think If when any quantity of loss you become depressed here in Forex trading then you may not be able to earn additional and extra money from here in Forex trading and once additional if you become therefore feared whereas trading here you may not be able to create more and extra money.hope this helped

Senior Member kaushik2402 is an unknown quantity at this point kaushik2402's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rexrip View Post
    No body in forex trading lose if keep such kind of examples in mind while trading. In fact most of the traders trade without any plane and they do not know what to do when their positions reach in loss. The best way to avoid such conditions is to strictly follow money management.
    What you guys are depressed.Why your are here if you can't take a little risk.No bosy thing is going on here.Nobody is gonna blame you.Go slow if you wish if you loose here it's your fault then. So why so depressed man, tension that word you must remove it from your life.

Senior Member pyro is an unknown quantity at this point pyro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well yes there is certainly some tension when you are trading. the curiosity of earning profits can be very stressful sometimes. but then that one should be able to control. also depression is affecting a lot of traders when they lose. but i think one should be strong enough to deal with these kind of things.

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time when you losing your money you feel tension and depression but some time you free proud when you are winning in Trading i think it is part of this game .in tension some time you make good decision and gain your position back

Member mehulpopat12 is on a distinguished road mehulpopat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you that if we trading in forex market then we feel that our tension and depression is more then earning but all this in our early stage ..low risk is the only solution of stress associated with forex trading. It is the right way of success and it saves your accounts from big loses also..thanks..
    I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1003 of 1123 FirstFirst ... 3 503 903 953 993 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1013 1053 1103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (35)