+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 268 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2679

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jb ma starter tha tb tu ma line chart use krta tha aur us mn comfortable feel krta tha but bad main ma candlestick py shift ho gya kiun k mostly strategies ici chart pe work krti hen aur ab ma ic main he comfortable feel krta hn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by krishan View Post
    i agree with you..there are many trader they use differents type if chart.. as per my knowledge some sclaping trader use line chart. in line chart they got only opne & close price.
    some use other chart accourding to their trading style.
    they will risk their business when they make mistakes because they've built this business for a long time why they should make a way to destroy themselves for this trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you..there are many trader they use differents type if chart.. as per my knowledge some sclaping trader use line chart. in line chart they got only opne & close price.
    some use other chart accourding to their trading style.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kagi chart and ranko chart? which kind of these charts. I never heard about these charts. Would you like to explain a little more about these two kinds of charts so that the all the members may know about these charts.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to use candlestick chart only.i am very much comfortable with it. but, i think all the chart are same and expressing the same issue. so, you can follow anyone.happy trading

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in whatever chart we have learnt we should trade in that chart and excel in it.but still i feel that candlesticks are more preferable because they give more detailed information about the price in more interactive way.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always prefer candlesticks when compared to other patterns.because candlesticks can be colorful and it indicates more details than other things.
    maybe i feel beginners should use candlesticks and professionals should use line or bar chart.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    अगर मैं दीपाधार चार्ट का उपयोग करना पसंद करते हैं
    क्योंकि यह विश्लेषण करने के लिए आसान है और हम चिरंगदान शरीर के खरीदारों और विक्रेताओं की ताकत के बारे में निष्कर्ष आकर्षित कर सकते हैं

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well line chart is also good but if you will use candlstick chart may be you are able to made more profit..
    In candlstick chart we got candles pattern and with the help of candle pattern we can guess upcoming market...this is not in line chart....just try one i hope you feel comfertable.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, at first i'm also prefer line chart, but since i know that candlestick can give more information about buyer and seller, i learn to practice using it. i think all new traders should learn this type of chart as their basics. it's good for their future investment skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 268 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)