+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 268 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2679

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Between many graph and or chart kinds obtainable possibly not a unique kind is better than other, nevertheless i favor bar stock chart. You should use these kinds each graph and or chart will be drawn in fantastic costs and also the crucial to be able to good results will be graph and or chart research.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use the candlestick, as bearish candlestick describes the conditions and bullish conditions that occur in the forex market, so it could be a benchmark for my indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Line Chart,Bar Chart or candlestick Chart ?

Some traders use line charts and some use bar charts. Most of the traders like to use candle stick charts. Which kind of chart do you like to use and why?

I prefer to use Candlestick chart. Because, I can able to analyze easily with this chart. If we use this, then we will get some signals via some formations. There are many formations in candlestick patterns which will helps to predict the future movement. Let us discuss.

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although bar chart and candlestick chart have the same property, you know, OHLC thing, i might regard candlestick more readable and easier to see on the chart screen. If you zoom out your chart, you will notice which candle is bull and which candle is bear. The bar chart cannot provide that, because it will appear as a small vertical line that cannot tell any bull or bear bar.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Among several chart types available not necessarily a particular type is better than other, though i prefer bar charts. You can use any of these types every chart is drawn on historical prices and the key to success is chart analysis.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlestick chart is really good. its give us upcoming possible price movement.
    if we use any good indicator than its really work in amazing way.
    i am using stoch. indicator with this pattern.

Junior Member mnf is an unknown quantity at this point mnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to use candle stick chart, i think it is more easy to realize. i can understand the opening price, closing price, the strength of the candle and can also predict about the next candle more easily with candle stick chart patterns. i can also make good profit by utilizing various candle stick chart patterns.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick is good but it also has its limitations. When you want to determine accurate the points of support and resistance, a line chart will be better. With candlesticks you will refer to such points as zones. Bar Charts are good if you will use Elliot Wave.

Member forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The candlestick chart karta or MP 3 Wahi Kar Last Saal is used to rahahon
    Baki sab ke it's only my hisab card, you are required Hota Hai Sabse spoke organizational model defined

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of the traders like to trade with the help of candlesticks patron because it is so easy and understandable and newbie also can understand. On internet many software are available who calculate the easily all points. I also get one software which calculate the method of pivot point, camarilla, Fibonacci.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 268 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)