+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt tight candles are one of the best and if anyone understands tight candle patterns then it becomes some easy to understand market movements. Although it takes time and is difficult to remind. After all, I tried to study this pattern through the internet and I was happy when I walked slowly with this. and I also like candle charts and I think it's better for us to understand them well. It's easy to trade with him and if we master it, we will become very good traders. Our trading style will be very good and different from the others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From the curse of the candlestick shart is the best and the most common with we can not find more things that are useful in the shart candlestick depending on this type so I advise everyone not to change this type and sab chart apny apny bread thek and achay hoty ha The screen size of the screen for the hony wala jo the hota chart ha hota ha candle stick chart is the liye hamay chahiye ka ham sab be so that the candlestick chart is customary

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think line diagrams and bar charts are more important. They are easy to understand and work well. There will be a right trend shown in the chart and it will be easier for us to analyze trends and move for the necessary trades. Candlesticks were mostly used by Japanese a few years ago. Now it seems to disappear. and Same with me, I also like to trade with the help of candle patterns. Where we can draw pivot points easily. It is also important to know the trading volume so that it is best understood by the candlestick.

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend in forex trading, I clearly think that I don't know much about graphics that is much better for trading. After studying all posts and threads I now realize that candle charts are the best for forex trading. Very easy to use. So I thought I would use this candlestick chart during trading and candle candles and allow you to study technology related to foreign currencies Bholh was really consistent with a number of quizzes when it came to reducing candles where I respect myself related to encouraging someone

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,170 Times in 7,277 Posts
    Bar charts*expand upon the*line chartby adding the open, high, low, and close – or the daily price range, in other words – to the mix. The*chart*is made up of a series of vertical*linesthat represent the price range for a given period with a horizontal dash on each side that represents the open and closing prices.

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different traders who use different graphics depending on their understanding and study. Also some of them find it easier to understand one and difficult for others. I prefer to use candle charts because they are simpler and more accurate. and the best to use is a line graph because it gives us the correct market indication. We also have to know that we have to use several graphs when trading to get insight into trading activities and then know exactly what the real trend is.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to maju For This Useful Post:

berit (2019-05-27)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each graph is no more, no more than a graphical way to visualize the price distribution of a particular instrument in a given time. Initially, traders who used graphics were very rare, only a single investor who tried to do it was probably the first Price Action teacher, Munehisa Homma, who traded rice in Japan in the 17th century. He is considered the father of Action Price and candlestick charts but is also one of the most epic traders in history. Chances are, his success was related to the idea of making and reading candlestick charts and this idea gave him an edge in the market. A chart that makes you comfortable managing risk and finding high probability entries, most likely will be most suitable for you.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I think char candlesticks are very important when we trade on forex. Charts usually tell us clearly about forex trends. With charts there, we usually make good decisions to buy or sell on forex. So, learn more about char candlesticks and I always use candle charts. Not only easy to analyze but also looks interesting. When I add a new window chart pair to the terminal, the first thing I do is change the rod into a candle and zoom in a little more. Candles look attractive

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Definitely but I think I can't suggest you one of these options because I don't know anything about the things you mentioned in the post. But I hope that I will catch all of this as soon as possible in the near future from my trading system. and bhia dekho har cart ka apna apn benefits hota hn means to chart my line logg trend dekhtey hn oske bad candle bi acha hota hn and candle baar bhat bohat acha hn means chart har graph apne hisaab se se acha khasaa dedeti profit hn ba ye dekho apko konsa profit profit chart hn

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders like to trade with the help of candle patrons because it's so easy and easy to understand and beginners can also understand. On the internet a lot of software is available that calculates all points easily. I also got a software that calculates the pivot point, camarilla, Fibonacci method. It's easy for you to do it in just 5 seconds. and my best candlestick chart is to be easy. or easy to use chart ko dekh kar sakty hain analysis or trade b kar sakty hai chahye koi b time frame ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)