+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 803 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 690 698 738 788 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no luck in the forex. all need a good analysis. even if there may be only 1%. sometimes, we've done with the technical and fundamental analysis, but it still made ​​a mistake. so it's better if we did not think too much about luck in forex ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't trade just depending with luck because it never works well with me. I have to really do the hard work of analyzing the market movements and base my position on it. However I don't always end in profits sometimes loses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have the opposite opinion because I am the kind of trader who never believes in luck when it come to forex trading. I trade based on my technical analysis and if I win profits I never attributed it to luck....I win because I was able to do my analysis right.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It would be a foolish move if the trader will depend on luck when he trades. The market does not believe in luck therefore why trader should do it? Instead we should work hard to study and observe the market movements. In this way we can have a better chance which position to open in the market.

Junior Member mahmodeid is an unknown quantity at this point mahmodeid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do You need Luck in Forex ?
    of course , we need Luck in Forex .. but not only luck ... you should have good experience .. good strategy then luck is secondary role

i hope u be lucky

Member swatjazz is an unknown quantity at this point swatjazz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In some cases when I experienced lose in business or got less profit due to making decision in hurry at that time only. But mostly I dont believe on luck and only believe on analyses and experience.

Junior Member nizamitrading is an unknown quantity at this point nizamitrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say luck is needed for success in forex trading. While some believe in forex education and knowledge, and they say only experience, techniques and strategy and trading plane can win in forex trading.

What do you say.............
    han gi hamko forex trading main agher profit kamana ha to ham ko es main luck ki lazmi zaraorat ha kioun k es main main ne dekha ha k experince traders bhi loss main chaley jatey hane es liye mere khiyal main to forex trading main luck lazmi honi chiye nahi to app ko es main koi khas profit nahi ho ga

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah...luck factor is not influence our trading but our analysis does...if u made good analysis and right strategy ,then u wil be sucess and there is no need of luck in thiss.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right said....good knowledge and experience hi hamein forex mein sucesss bana sakte hai aur forex mein luck pe depend rakhne se kai muskeli aa sakti hai so u should always depend on ur hard work not luck

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gooood...luck is the factor that we should not trust while doin forex..if we trading only considering luck than it wil be resulted in loss..so better to make good strategy and gain good knowledge ..so itss helps to make effiecient trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 803 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 690 698 738 788 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)