+ Reply to Thread
Page 771 of 803 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 769 770 771 772 773 781 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    luck has little role in achieving profits in the forex business ...
    but the expertise to analyze can take us generate profits continuously ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never expected to run into bad luck ... even though it might have happened to me ...
    to solve it, of course I had to prepare a good strategy in my trade, so I do not just rely on luck factor ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    good, indeed luck is there when we are trading, but as a trader we should not depending just with luck. we must do analysis with own strategy, maybe if we are trading and 100% depending by luck i think same as gambling. this is violate of forex trading rules.
    for additional. unexpected luck in trading, trading is entirely our hard struggle, if we do so in accordance with the procedure well. first an analysis, the two money management, because if we use a lot that is inconsistent with its legal accounts severe restrictions,

Banned shah.zoor is on a distinguished road shah.zoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex may luck sab say last may hoti hay, aap forex may hamesha luck per kaam nae ker saktay, aap ko sab say pehlay study kerni hoti, phir os study ko use ker kay demo per trading kerni hogi. jab aap demo per consistent profit banana start ho jaeen to phir aap apnay real account may trading start kariain or apnay knowledge or experience ko ziada karian to luck aap ko khud follow karaygi.

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    in all facets of life, I never believed astrology ... I just believe in god ...
    but in forex, I believe in the market ... because the market was the one who can drive the price ..

Thanks
    so glad to be you ... always approachable advantage ...
    because so far I am rarely in coming to the luck ...
    I have to really analyze the new prices can get a profit ...

Thanks
    That result, if trading without using a stop loss.
    Sometimes the belief that too much can lead us toward the MC ...

Thanks
    I hope that too, but luck will not be forever ... so, I better learn to improve my trading skills ... because with a good skill we can consistently profit...

Thanks
    because forex is not gambling... in the forex is not necessary luck factor ...
    in forex needed the ability to analyze price movements on ...

Thanks
    we do not need luck to succeed in forex ...
    what we need is a proper analysis, if the proper analysis and correct, then I guarantee we will be in profit ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 771 of 803 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 769 770 771 772 773 781 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)