+ Reply to Thread
Page 741 of 803 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 739 740 741 742 743 751 791 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,410 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no success of this business if you rely on luck because luck is only a temporary and forex needs people who have a strong desire to learn and understand the market well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this live we need some luck to support our bad day. i believe luck in forex but in small portion only, most of the profit we make is from our skill and experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also agree that sometimes luck play part in our trading. but all we need to do is having good strategy that can produce us consistent profit every month. we need luck because we don't know what will happen in the next few minutes in forex.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry brother this is not a lottary or gambling business it all depends on demand and supply as we learn in economics but one should have sound knowledge and experience in order to get consistent profits and to minimise losses

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yacineali View Post
    I think the experience Have a very big role
    experiences is the best teacher for all traders and with this they will know the weakness and then they fix and complete it become a good strategies and besides it the trader will get some knowledge to develop their system with well
    bad or good experiences is very necessary
    do the best we can

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck is needed but at same time good trading skills are required but totally luck cant give any profit.luck plays as part of winning trade in sometimes but a good money management is needed in trading

Banned THE ACE is an unknown quantity at this point THE ACE's Avatar
    Thanks
    i need luck boom in Forex because luck is the thing that make our guesses right. i get to the news and make guesses and trade using it. if i am lucky , then i am sure to get profit. i had no luck in Forex , then i had closed my account , many months ago. that's my luck that filled me with more hopes in Forex.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes its true that we need luck in forex, but with only luck u cant survive too long in forex, you should know all things about forex or u should know strategies of forex. but yes , luck is very important factor for profit in forex.

Junior Member yacineali is an unknown quantity at this point yacineali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say luck is needed for success in forex trading. While some believe in forex education and knowledge, and they say only experience, techniques and strategy and trading plane can win in forex trading.

What do you say.............
    I think the experience Have a very big role

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes luck can help but you can control your luck...Nobody can... So you should not bother about anything what you cant control... Only gambler depends on his luck... But we can depend on something.. And that is our chart... So forget about luck and start working with your chart..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 741 of 803 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 739 740 741 742 743 751 791 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)