+ Reply to Thread
Page 671 of 803 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 669 670 671 672 673 681 721 771 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Banned sabujdas94 is an unknown quantity at this point sabujdas94's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we need luck to make profit but a lucky trader make profit some time and a discipline trader make profit regularly. If we have some luck and trade with discipline we will able to make huge profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eah...luck factor is not influence our trading but our analysis does . if u made good analysis and right strategy..
    then u wil be sucess and there is no need of luck in thiss....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have good knowledge and do hard work then luck may come with me. Without hard work luck never come close. I need experience no luck. Forex market can give you proper support to gain profit but need hard work.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had said earlier also we need a bit of luck in forex. the position we open after analyzing the market well considering all the technical and fundamental factors may go wrong. Because we all know the market is influence by so many factors, even a single news can have a profound effect on it. so a little bit of luck is required LOL

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes.in whatever job we go luck is fully needed.but we should not entirely depend upon luck.luck is just 1% in success of forex.
    i dont believe that luck only entirely gives us success but luck is also needed for a trader to become a millionaire.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes believing only luck is of no use.We shouldnt depend on it.If we have good knowledge ,analyses then luck will favor us.Only a gambler fully depends on luck.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm..quite true coz most of trader found doin gambling coz they dont know much abt forex trading..luck is with us but not everytime...its like betting or doin trading without any restraint

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    in Forex more than LUCK you need basic skills that you learn from forums like these and other sites . because it is it which decides how well you can survive in trading .
    luck can not bring you continuous victory . you should learn forex good and trade rather than believing on the luck shit.

Member optimistdev is an unknown quantity at this point optimistdev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all know hard work and patience is need for success in any business. In forex knowledge and experience can lead one to a profit. A proper study and analysis bring success in forex rather than luck.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that this is true forex need luck too and the money management is maximise the luck in forex if you need big luck you have to use big risk and gain small profit if you do not wanna get risk you will need the luck to gain the profit that is mean if make stop loss at 200 pip and take profit 10pip of course i have big luck to win and big amount to lose and if i use 10pip stop loss and 200 pip take profit i will get big amount to win but i will lose the luck,technical analysis is analysis the luck not the market as i know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 671 of 803 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 669 670 671 672 673 681 721 771 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)