+ Reply to Thread
Page 642 of 803 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 652 692 742 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Member riddick09 is an unknown quantity at this point riddick09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    With out experience in forex, everything will be zero. Luck doesn't guarantee profits, and it won't give signals.
    Although, luck will give us confidence which can give us advantage and positive thinking towards our trades. I think that it does not really mean zero when we don't have experience in forex since we do have knowledge or basics even not have tried yet forex trading and this idea or knowledge are meant to be evaluated and to be tested and we can have experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Phulbari will become famous soon enough Phulbari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i need luck for this Forex trading business. when i will try to trade in this Forex trading business then it is very important to have luck with me. so i try to depend on my luck for this Forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say luck is needed for success in forex trading. While some believe in forex education and knowledge, and they say only experience, techniques and strategy and trading plane can win in forex trading.

What do you say.............
    off course luck is needed to be success in the forex trading but you can not win all trading by luck you also need to work some plan and strategy and read the forecast and wait for the trend of the market

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good fortune is usually some thing many of us do not need management with yet we can easily keep in balance particular various other aspects which we can easily management and also focus on to be sure that many of us generate income in this trade. Right after many of us accomplish your element we can easily subsequently get away from factors with good fortune to help play their element and also ensure that many of us generate income inside trade.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually luck play very important role in the forex market but the problem is that luck is not good for every day so we also need to concentrate on some indicators and and some other tools of the market

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tarun2305 View Post
    if we you want to make good profit from scalping then you should use some Big lot size but in scalping we need to pay some good amount as spread and for that u need strong luck bnecoz it is scalping
    i think in some times we need luck this happen if we trade in bad time or the market not good so we wish that we can exit from it with any profit.but i can not depend on luck all time because make us nervous and depress but if we trade on basic strategy and knowledge this is better than luck

Member tiham khan is an unknown quantity at this point tiham khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in our every steps of life we need luck and in forex we need about 30% luck and rest of parcent we need knowladge of forex

Member k032370 is an unknown quantity at this point k032370's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not actual lucky, but my assessments are actual a lot of of the times and the alone affair that works able-bodied for me is that I should not backpack annihilation overnight. so I adopt to yield some profits accustomed home and bolt the next day's trend after and again plan on it.

Member k032370 is an unknown quantity at this point k032370's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I say that we charge all of the above, because you cannot be actual in your anticipation all the time. That's why we aswell charge luck, abnormally me because I am just a abecedarian and I don't accept abundant ability in forex.

Junior Member bdays is on a distinguished road bdays's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It also requires a very good money management ability. Otherwise you will still end up losing all of your money on your losses rather than keeping them small.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 642 of 803 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 652 692 742 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)