+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 803 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Junior Member taxila60 is an unknown quantity at this point taxila60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion because if we look at how economics then we will not see that we can trade only rely on pure luck but because a good understanding of forex knowledge.if we have good knowledge, good education, good analysis, a lot of experience but we don't have a luck,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iTradeFx4life View Post
    aap nay sahi kaha, forex may luck ki zarorat perti hay, laykin luck ka number sab say akhir may aata hay, pehlay knowledge aur mehnat karo phir luck per depend karo. koi bhi trader sirf luck ki bina per trading nae ker sakta. Iss kay liay mehnat aur experience ki bhi zarorat hoti hay.
    jee bhai aap ney sehi kaha hey, jo sehi terhan sey kaam ata hey woh trader ka knowledge hi hey or us ki mehnat, ager ziada mehnat ho gi to ziaada faida ho ga or jitnay bhi beray traders hein woh apni mehnat sey hi famous huay hein

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    Luck is an important factor for forex trading. Without favor of luck none can not be successful forex trader. Besides, various analysis depend on our luck and forex trading.Forex is a business where we can not be successful trading without favor of luck.
    aap nay sahi kaha, forex may luck ki zarorat perti hay, laykin luck ka number sab say akhir may aata hay, pehlay knowledge aur mehnat karo phir luck per depend karo. koi bhi trader sirf luck ki bina per trading nae ker sakta. Iss kay liay mehnat aur experience ki bhi zarorat hoti hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Senior Member ajit rawat is an unknown quantity at this point ajit rawat's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think luck plays an important in forex as market can never be predictable all time so..to prevent your self from loss your luck also have to play its part..
    and most traders here gain profit by luck..so hold on to your lucky charm and enjoy trading with forex..

Junior Member google is an unknown quantity at this point google's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck is an important factor for forex trading. Without favor of luck none can not be successful forex trader. Besides, various analysis depend on our luck and forex trading.Forex is a business where we can not be successful trading without favor of luck.

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that, if luck is every thing in the forex trading business or in the life of a man then there is no requirement to work for earn money. so, there is no requirement of luck in forex trading business. but there is only requirement of knowledge about forex trading business and experience in forex trading business. so, i suggest to all forex traders to gain experience and knowledge about forex trading business. then you will earn a good profits fromt his market.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I need no luck in my forex exchange trades, and this is because i know that having the right analysis is what would help me to make good profits in forex trading. Luck is for gamblers and also for the people that know less about forex.

Banned Zubair is on a distinguished road Zubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes , i need luck in forex kun k ager trade mein luck ho jaye to insan ki zindgi achi guzarti hai es mein luck ki har kisi ko zarurat hoti hai luck is best in forex magar ye moqa kabhi kabhi ata hai.

Junior Member amity is an unknown quantity at this point amity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fortunately, those traders who are wise enough on their trading strategies and analysis on the market are no longer needing luck in doing trades, but for some who don't have enough time on analysis even those who are opening orders for the sake of just having a trade more likely needs luck. For me, luck really exists in a traders mind set, but if he is confident enough he will no longer thinking on relying on it anymore in his trades.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Money hunter View Post
    If i just wanna be an Forex Trader, all i need is the intellectual capacity to do high school maths, some gumption and some luck.
    good money management and little of luck and little of patience and then there is good chance for you to make some profit for you..luck is very important along with other factors of forex and I am sure I am sure I am having good plan but luck can further increase my performance in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 803 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)