+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 803 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir forex may luck ka koi amal dakhal nahi hay aap iss ko sirf 1 ya 2 % par lay saktay ho baki sab kaam hamaray analyzing ka hota hay ya jitna bi acha ho ga us lihaaz say ham ko faayda hoga or jitna iss may masla ho ga utna hi loss mil sakta hay to iss waja say kosish karni chahiya kay apni analyzing ko bahtar banaleen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han . Forex me expert honay k liye bohat ziada learning ki zaroorat hai lekin itni ziada analysis , strategies , plan , indicators and other materials ko use kar k bhi hum apni trade par comfort nahi hotay to kabhi kabaar humari trade humay dhoka de deti hai to us waqt humay luck ki zaroorat parti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think experience is the most important thing to get profit in forex trading...and i also think that we need luck also to be profited.but in my opinion it is a simple and may be 1%.but we need luck in forex trading but at first experience. yes mate. you do need luck. or else you can position your risk really well and take small volume and analyse correctly and see the fundamentals and still can get stop loss hit due to some stop hunt by the brokers.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will say that i need to ahve the luck too when i make the trading on the forex, that is because luck is helping me some time on make the trading on the forex, because of the luck make me can earn more money on the forex trading too , so i really needed it on my trading every trader must have luck when he want earn in forex market and he must have very good strategy system too when he want in the future be a succesful trader, i think is it very hard because every trade make often a few bad trade and mistake and can lose lot of money

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though forex trading is a risky but profitable business there needs little bit luck also. But if you have the perfect skill and gather experience more and more then there will be very much possibilities of success in forex trading. My friend needs to be aware of Forex, knowledge and good learning and sometimes luck because his role in trading and this of course does not mean that everything is luck

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading is actually no such thing as luck we need, in forex trading even though he was more leads on the art, the art of self-regulation and control, but it also uses a mathematical calculation in which the calculation is to limit losses and gains, and promote good calculation calculation up or decrease the price of a mathematical movement, because of that and because there is a limit to all the elements that exist then everything is entered on the system rather than at random from the calculations because we have to do the calculation for open and closed positions, if the conditions are like this at all do not need luck because luck is only needed in the gambling and betting which did not use the calculation.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes luck do play a vicinity in our lives. that's why 2 folks with same level of educations might have completely different level of success, one is additional successful than the opposite. Same with forex , even professional traders with such a lot information and experiences cannot create cash all the time. they create the correct analysis however due to external issue like central bank intervention can make them lose cash.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market Mein luck ke sath hamare pass forex market ka knowledge bhi Hona jaruri hai Forex Mein knowledge se Ham forex market Mein Achcha kam kar sakte hain aur Market mein nuksan se pahunch sakte hain jisse Hamari Anil Pahle Se Bhi Jyada Hogi

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that it does not exist something called luck is not recognized, but there is the will of God the one that makes us succeed and win, a reason for every thing and therefore no room for luck, but is the word we release and, unfortunately, do not recognize them or I personally do not recognize them, we need only to God's will for success
    But we must at the same time strive for if we did not strive to win the forex will not learn and will not be able to continue
    And we will lose all our money

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex online earning bahut Achcha business hai is business Mein kamyabi Hasil karne ke liye trader Ka laucky Hona aur forex market ka experience Hasil karna jaruri hai Jiske Bad trader is business Mein kamyabi Hasil kar sakta hai aur vah forex market Mein har roj Achcha profit hassil kar sakta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 803 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)