+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 291 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member heartlove is an unknown quantity at this point heartlove's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping we need first net and also keep in mind about SL
    because without it there is probability to loss big amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    rather than the target profit i think its more of the timeline, you actually able to target 50 pips by doing scalping, but you have to close and open it quickly, 10 pips target that closed after a day will be called an intraday trading too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhakac is an unknown quantity at this point dhakac's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are excellent investor sir, because you can do well in both technique. can you describe to me how you can do constant for it? for me, i just using one technique because i often use two technique but the outcome is really bad.

Banned yudi is an unknown quantity at this point yudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer scalping. As I don't have enough time to spend in trade I mostly go for scalping. I can assure profits in constant basis with scalping. I don't need to wait for long time for profits too.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i have make use of all these Scalping, Day Trading and Swing Trading so i am able to give out to all newbies that scalping strategy is the very best to invest our money into because with scalping you don't really need the direction of the trend just get a confirmation form your strategy

Senior Member infoworld is an unknown quantity at this point infoworld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping day trading swing trading are all acceptable to me and it all depends on the individual and what you want for your self,but swing trading requires patience and timing unlike scalping and day trading

Banned kamarmandi is an unknown quantity at this point kamarmandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is a very high risk
    but I think many are successful in trading illegal use scalping system
    and I guess it's back to their trading style to choose what is more suitable system for their use
    and I think that is not very suitable for beginners to use scalping

Senior Member mostafaaa39 is an unknown quantity at this point mostafaaa39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the new traders think so but in fact scalping is a risky style of trading. The traders have to bear the cost of spread again and again. Some times a trader generates more for brokers and less for himsel

Member yadikhanih is an unknown quantity at this point yadikhanih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shreebabu14 View Post
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,
    Several critiques of Forex robots show that these devices happen to be systematically examined for the basis of assorted stringent parameters, so as to establish their efficiency and potentiality to crank out gains.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that scalping usually presents very high risk as we do not have the clear Entry and Exit points. So we have to be careful in doing so and also remember that many times we need to know and understand whether or not scalping is going to be profitable in the long run.In this case day or swing trading may be profitable if we do it with a correct way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 291 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)