+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 291 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned umarfarooq2431 is on a distinguished road umarfarooq2431's Avatar
    Thanks
    Basically scalping is the procedure to place exchanges over and over in the wake of winning and loosing certain pips, Traders attempt to get each development of the cost in scalping, They chiefly target the 2 to 10 pips for each exchange and shut the exchange with minor benefits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Swing trading is the best way of trading you just have to wait for some time to get good position and after getting the position you must have to give some time for your position so that you will get full reward for that trade after some time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-23), takabo (2017-11-28)

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a day trader but a few moments I changed to swing trading style because of the pair behavior that I exchange.
    Some time also do scalping because scalping gives a good profit in a very short time.
    But I never trade without analysis because scalping is the most dangerous and based on our time analysis.
    greeting

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nyumbang For This Useful Post:

douglas (2017-11-14)

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you and never think 5:30 which is really very big. Anyway although I do not do scalping regularly
    but I think if we can use low lot then it is better because maybe it is not difficult for us.
    Once I did a scapling when my daily targets were filled but after scalping I faced a loss but due to the low lot
    I never faced big losses. so I think if we have a little experience then we can use a low lot.
    becarfull

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mangkarni For This Useful Post:

diantara (2017-11-01)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi all user is very best general forex place now all information and all earning the bonus
    and in come the plate form is best place is very easy now descipline and rule so kindly plzzz

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

hi all user is very best general forex place now all information and all earning the bonus and in come the plate form is best place is very easy now descipline and rule so kindly plzzz

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2017-12-23), bali351 (2018-02-27)

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are not something we should be embarrassed about. This is part of the best trading
    and teachers in forex trading. You will learn a lot and quickly from your loss.
    Your friend must have learned many things from losing it, at least not too confident.
    thank

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no matter how you get, but get it and use it well so you do not have to worry later.
    In the trading profession one should not think too much about how income can come.
    all that must be ensured is about earnings that beat regularly.
    salam best regard

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy of scalping targets minor changes in the intra-day stock price movement to build up profits by frequent entry and exit throughout the trading session. ... Scalping is way riskier, but might be more profitable in the short term. Swing trading is the way to go for most people IMO.

check this link
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...Y-70toL-Yz0apI
    Last edited by sidrazafar; 2017-10-25 at 11:18 PM.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    scalping bohat best hai main isiko prefer karun ga q ke muje bohat fida hota ha scalping karne se or bohat se traders successful hain scalping karte hue but humain timing ka pata hona chaye jin main hum ne scalping karni hai or expert hona chaye scalping ke liye.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), batool (2017-10-30), billyboy00007 (2017-10-26), danish555 (2017-10-26), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-25), kanita (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-25), rehanayaz (2017-10-29), sachit (2017-10-28), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,
    waw .... this is like my style, I have two trading styles, scalping and intraday,
    my trading style depends on the type of partner, I will scalping with silver and only
    take a little profit, while intraday trading style I pair EU
    greeting

16. The Following User Says Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

pomade (2017-10-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 291 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)