+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 291 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a good way to generate good profits, scalping has advantages and disadvantages, Profits can get a huge amount of profits with just a few transactions unlike going every day, but the deficiencies that have bounced off the price will lose a lot. money and possibly your account too, so I would suggest patience before doing transactions and technical analysis and relying more than that given, as moving average and trend, moving and Fibonacci, bollinger bands and stochastic, like this I agree with you that scalping can produce many advantages in a very short time, but the only drawback of Scalping you enter the main contract is relatively greater than the possibility of your account survive if it reflects your price, so I would advise before doing it or a good sport and experience at the expense of demo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

karna (2018-03-15)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kheyal se scalping bohat behtar hai profit k leye or swing trading b behtar hai magar esmian etni profit nahi hai our thora bohat risk b hai esi leye scalpin trading behtarhai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But if it has a much higher loss ratio than why we are doing scalping. I personally love scalping but I have never had much loss. I know it's a risk because we use lots of big and small but still 5:30 is not fun. Yes, you are right. Although the profits will be small but the risks will decrease. And if you open about 0.10 far than you use more than 10% of your equity with 1: 200 leverage. But if you have 1: 1000 leverage than you can use a lot of money but still a big risk involved.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Better to trade day than to do scalping. Because in scalping you will often happen the negative side, in this case the loss should be more. So it's better to avoid scalping and trading a day. Take a position at the point where you think the couple will move in accordance with your thoughts. I like to trade with scalping. i scales 10-15 pips from a single trade. The scalp trade is very difficult because many times the trade will get direction on the trade placement. so we also have to lose too. Onle experts do perfect scalping. I think robots are brokers.

Member imran_ali will become famous soon enough imran_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I first invested in forex, I was very unsure of what to expect. I took my tax returns and invested them all. After that, I would take a little bit out of my weekly paychecks and throw them into my account. It wasnt a lot at first, but over the next 12 months, my nest egg slowly grew larger and larger. Now Im making enough on a monthly basis that I can cover most of my bills, and still allow my account to grow.

Member imran_ali will become famous soon enough imran_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I first heard about forex trading, I didnt know what to think. I had recently come back from a class reunion and some of my old buddies from college said that they were making extra from something that they called forex, which is slang for foreign currency exchange. *At the time I had been betting on Premier League games to get a little extra money, so it caught my attention.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    scalping trading muje bohat pasand hai main bohat like karta hon isko ku ke is se muje kafi bar bohat profit huwa hai or main ne bohat dayan se trading karta hon ku ke Forex main profit ko lena itna easy nae hota hai or scalping trading main bohat zayda risk nae lena chiaye.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-03-15), javedqasim (2018-03-11), KASINA (2018-03-18), yulbang111 (2018-03-11)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I think it depends on each trader has a strategy such as what type, if I was day trading day trading with about 1-4 hours to spend time at the computer...the most important thing you can earn consistent profits.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Scalping is very profitable strategy for trader. But i think scalping is very risky strategy too. Scalping trader is very experience trader they can understand the forex market. If you understand forex market movement then then you can be a expert trader in forex market..

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you and never think 5:30 which is really very big. Anyway although I do not
    do scalping regularly but I think if we can use low lot then it is better because maybe it
    is not difficult for us. Once I did a scapling when my daily targets were filled but after scalping
    I faced a loss but due to the low lot I never faced big losses. so I think if we have
    a little experience then we can use a low lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 291 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)