+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 291 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Business of foreign exchange trading and trading to hi trade hi kar fortunately produces kar sakte hain is mein smart business hona jaruri hai but for intelligence to liye ismein koi haha nahi hoti hai aur jo log for intelligence dihana chahte hain you business wo kar nahi paate aur unka zero ho jata hai account isliye bade aaram se ise iske niyam se hin because chahiye aur is a strategy to the same as trading since scalping intraday swing trading. and scalping is my best and profitable strategy and I grow with this strategy, well if we can master one of the many strategies then we can maximize profits very well and of course requires hard work for that with full discipline and patience. scalping is the fastest way to get more profit in a short time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping
    Is best for me and I see that the scalping strategies can be better strategies that enable you to get much profit in the period of time is not considerable ability

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scapling is very very profitable strategy only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i make profit with it, i only use moving average inductor to enter my trades

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping
    Is best for me and I see that the scalping strategies can be better strategies that enable you to get much profit in the period of time is not considerable ability

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I am the intra day trader. main swing ya long trading me jata par mere paas balance jyada nehi he. and main scalping jyada pasand nehi karta hoon.waise sabhi ka alag alag style he aur wo apna apna style se khus he.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes obviously scalping is the best strategy and most liked by traders now a few days. because it is one that gets big profits in short time intervals. and no one is ready to be patient. so much trading with scalping. but people must understand that scalping requires a lot of practice and everyone can't do it easily. and swing and scalping have their respective advantages, so to choose which ones do not forget is still an important analysis, and supported by several factors, among others, we must be able to analyze the fundamental analysis that we combine with technical analysis

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main swing, yes, the length of my trading period is only the balance of jyada nehi he. and the main scalping is jyada pasand nehi karta hoon. wait for you to feel that the style of style is what style bro is banned for scaling and scaling is how trading has a greater level of risk they all go back to each one I see scalping strategies can be a better strategy that allows you to get a lot profit in a period of time that is not

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a very extraordinary strategy only for investors who will be skilled as this is related to exchanges. I took advantage of scalping in my exchange and we made a profit with it, we only use general inductors to type investments. and jahan tak mera imaginary hi sabhi trader ka apna apna trade karne ka tarika hota hai jaise main for long term trading because pasand karti hu to mujhe short term trading because pasand nahi hai baaki traders kaafi scalping per bhi focus karte hai waise

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scapling is very very profitable strategy only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i make profit with it, i only use moving average inductor to enter my trades

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 291 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)