+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 291 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends i prefer day trading, the time is longer and sometimes its risky to let the acct floating until tomorrow. because we never know what will happen tomorrow so this good for me and for my trading cafeer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried to scam the app's scalping account and I have not been interested in the trades but it is very important that I have a bunch of forex brokers, but I can say that I have a lot of money from the foreign exchange market and I have a lot of money. I have a lot of money that can help me in the forex market, but I can say that I am able to mimic it, I have a lot of trouble in my life, but I have a lot of money that I can give myself a lot of money. bai saab ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like scalping, but I don't know what day trading and swing trading are. Scalping is very popular and the trading system is very profitable. But scalping isn't very easy, but it's also a bit risky. We need a lot of things and support and resistance to do scalping. Without knowing things about support and resistance, we cannot do scalping. and Scalping usually offers a very high risk because we don't have clear Entry and Exit points. You also have to look at the news because one news can change all technical analysis and in the long run the news makes smaller impacts and the impact is easy to analyze technically too.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I prefer swing trading, that to train the new system that we use will be much better if it is done on a real trading account but with small capital to be safer and scpling is the way trade has a greater level of risk they all return to traders each. and I prefer scalping trade because I hold a small capital .... for me it's not the best way but a good way to make instant profits rather than waiting long in hopes of making big profits ... I think with $ 100 we can start scalping but for daily and long-term trading big capital is needed because we have to hold that position all day or day ..

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scapling is very very profitable strategy only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i make profit with it, i only use moving average inductor to enter my trades

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think $10 is too small friend, maybe we just invest in the cent account? right?
    usually swing trading set the tp arround 100 pips like my friend and no SL , but im so fear like that.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

Junior Member khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simpler rule-based trading approaches include Alexander Elder's strategy, which measures the behavior of an instrument's price trend using three different moving averages of closing prices. The instrument is only traded Long when the three averages are aligned in an upward direction, and only traded Short when the three averages are moving downward
    khurram shah zad

Junior Member khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using a set of mathematically based objective rules for buying and selling is a common method for swing traders to eliminate the subjectivity, emotional aspects, and labor-intensive analysis of swing trading. The trading rules can be used to create a trading algorithm or "trading system" using technical analysis or fundamental analysis to give buy and sell signals.
    khurram shah zad

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swing trading is a speculative trading strategy in financial markets where a tradable asset is held for between one and several days in an effort to profit from price changes or 'swings
    khurram shah zad

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is the best for me and I see that scalping strategies can be the best strategy that allows you to get a lot of profit in a period of time not a significant capacity. I use scapling in my trade and I make a profit. and I prefer to swing but a good strategy is only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trade and I get profit with it, I only use a moving average inductor to enter my trade, that's all my good friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 291 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)