+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 291 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not following any specific trading method, i normally do long term trading and trade on daily time frames. But some times when the market is moving sideways i do scalping to make some quick pips. It all depends on the characteristics of the individual trader.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time i'm using day trading. I'm trading on short term trends using H1 chart. Some times i use scalping as well. I'm targeting my profits daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    If you are experienced and you know about the market movements specially the swings then no doubt you can make a lot of money with the wild swings and it is better than scalping specially when you are aware of the moves.
    Ya scalping carries a lot more risk than swing trading. Because we can use small lot size to aim high tp during breakouts.But in scalping it is dangerous to keep our trade open for long because of bigger lot size,.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kanwaljit View Post
    i am a swing trader, riding the waves on t he one hour charts, just surfing the waves as they form and break. scalping is tough and day tradig is useless, swing trading is the best because then you collect lots of money
    If you are experienced and you know about the market movements specially the swings then no doubt you can make a lot of money with the wild swings and it is better than scalping specially when you are aware of the moves.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kanwaljit View Post
    i am a swing trader, riding the waves on t he one hour charts, just surfing the waves as they form and break. scalping is tough and day tradig is useless, swing trading is the best because then you collect lots of money
    I am always changing, sometimes a day trader and sometimes become scalper ...
    any type of trader you are the most important is our trading results in the form of profit ...

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    I mainly trade in daily candle. I place order on daily candle, which gives me a fix stable earning in each month. Next thing i do is market betting. For that i am still looking for a profitable intra-day strategy. I just need 5 good trade per day.
    why you do betting in next your thing?
    and whether you get well result with your way?
    i think we must avoid think about betting in trades, because is not safe for our account and very dangerous in long term of your account

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally i am day trader. Sometimes ma scalping b krta hon but day trading ko ma zyada like krta hon. Agr koi position loss main ja rahi ho aur mjy lag raha ho k meri favor mn aa jaye gi tb tu ma us k lye 2, 3 diin wait kr lyta hon jb k profit wali positions ko at the end of the day close kr dyta hon.

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    But if it has that much high loss ratio than why we do scalping.I personally like scalper but i never had that much loss.I know it involves risk because we use big lots and the small tf but still 5:30 not agreeable.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah you are right.Although profit will be small but the risk will be decreased.And if you open about .10 lot than you use more than 10% of your equity on a 1:200 leverage.But if you have 1:1000 leverage than you can use big lots but still big risk involved.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 291 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)