+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 291 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    let me, I really think good Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading is okay but I think the scalping strategy is the best because with scalping we can always get the best profit from the market because with scalping you don't really need a lot of steps on the market forex you need are only signatories and indicators to get your profits and try to be able to do all three above. But for me, I only scalping and swing trading. This kind of trade is perfect for me. I can only reach a few pips with scalping and get at least 70 pips when swinging. But I only enter the most long-term trades once a week. In this Forex business every trader has a method suitable for him. Fore traders who want quick money scalping is the best, and for the people with sightly more larger target Day trading. And for the people who don't have much time to spend in front of computer swing trading gives best advantages.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darakan For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    let me, I really think good Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading is okay but I think the scalping strategy is the best because with scalping we can always get the best profit from the market because with scalping you don't really need a lot of steps on the market forex you need are only signatories and indicators to get your profits and try to be able to do all three above. But for me, I only scalping and swing trading. This kind of trade is perfect for me. I can only reach a few pips with scalping and get at least 70 pips when swinging. But I only enter the most long-term trades once a week. In this Forex business every trader has a method suitable for him. Fore traders who want quick money scalping is the best, and for the people with sightly more larger target Day trading. And for the people who don't have much time to spend in front of computer swing trading gives best advantages.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silsilah For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping trades are too risky, with scalping traders can make a lot of money but can also make your account destroyed. I am a day trader but several times I do swing trading. traders must avoid scalping trading. but if scalping trading matches you, then you can't use it. And I think when that day ends then I will come out and hopefully achieve the benefits I want. i trade trading day. But when I knew there would be a clear market, I would trade it especially when a new release came out that day I like to trade with scalping. I scalps 10-15 pips from one trade. This is a very difficult trade in the scalp because many times the trade will get direction to the placement of trades. so we also have to record losses. Onle experts do perfect scalping. I think robots are brokers. and with trade depending on the merchant's personality and time, for me swing trading is better where there is less time to analyze graphics and less time in front of a computer with high pressure. if you use money management with swing trading you will be a winner in forex

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping also requires a good internet connection and needs low deployment because when the low pip is rotated and at the same time requires a careful mind when to close. At the time of the news I thought it was difficult to do scalping because of the great moves but sometimes I also get profit now but need the ability for quick decisions. and Scalping allows you to open short trades that don't last for more than 5 minutes. Trading can even last only one minute and your target is very small, usually between 1 and 10 points. Scalping is not recommended for beginner traders because you usually have to use a large lot size. For me as a beginner, I start with trading one day because it has less risk and more profit can be obtained if fundamental and technical analysis is correct. But after a week I tried some scalping and it worked. But I still prefer daily trading because I think I lack the right analysis and some time I want to try using long-term trading, but some times I also feel that using long-term trading may not be a good way for me to choose it, so I don't use it and I think that is making me lucky late

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nyumbang For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28)

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is right to make profits in forex but the biggest disadvantage is that it is good for people who have large capital because they can make more money by scalping with money management and traders who have low capital they can generate small-scale profits that make they make an order with greed. and Better to trade daily than scalping. because in scalping you will come to the negative side many times, in this case the loss must be more. So it's better to avoid scalping and trading a day. Take a position at the point where you think your partner will move according to your thinking. I prefer daily traders than brokers, perhaps because I see scalping as gambling because it involves using a very low time frame to analyze the market. In fact, I prefer the style of swing trading than others because it involves the use of a higher time frame that filters out existing sounds in a lower time frame. and I think scalping is really a method from which we can get good profits in truly deceptive experiences but at the same measure we remember that it has dangerous prospects too because to do scalping we pasteurize clean archetypes and also record in cognition approximately SL because without that there is a large total.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wifi For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28)

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    (balance / 1500 = lot size)? why 1500? this kind of strategy is good only in large numbers like 10k. but for example if I have $ 100 then ($ 100/1500 = 0.06) so 0.06 is my lot? the profit will be so small that it is almost negotiable and yes $ 10 is very small, but if someone wants to trade risk free, it will be useful. skilled traders can make $ 10 to hundreds and thousands. but for someone to trade fast with $ 10 and make a big profit, scalping will be preferred. yes obviously scalping is the best strategy and is preferred by traders now a few days. because it is the one that gets big profits in short time intervals. and no one is ready to be patient. so much trading with scalping. but people must understand that scalping requires a lot of practice and everyone can't do it easily. And in my calculations Scapling is a remunerative strategy that is very confusing only for traders who are mature in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trade and I get profit with it, I only use the average inductor to start my trade

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I support day trading. sometimes I also do scalping but I don't support this because it's more risky. I have hope to trade for a long time several days. because of my lack of equity, I can't do it. long trading is also good but the reason is greater equity. and I trade when I find time, I like trying different strategies at different times, now saying I try scalping, because I'm afraid of fundamental news, so that's why I try to trade when there is no news so I will be safe then Scalping is in my favor. Need to spend time. Time frame trading requires a lot of time. It will depend more on use and analysis. If someone is doing a long trade, he will follow the forecast report and prepare with lots of analysis reports. And Scalping is a technique that can give us more profit ... we can order and take profits, after that we can order again and take advantage too. we can repeat the order. beautiful prices are the best position to order and go to the scalp. we can use requests and offers to use the scalp and take advantage with 10 pips ...

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner, I start with day trading because it has less risk and more profits can be obtained if fundamental and technical analysis is correct. But after a week I tried some scalping and it worked. But I still prefer daily trading because I think I lack the correct analysis. and Scalping Forex swing trading is the two most popular and profitable forex trading styles. There are many opportunities for private investors to make money with forex today. Because the Forex market is 24 hours a day on all trading days, this provides flexibility for dealers to choose the time and manner of trading. As a result, in this market, there are day traders, traders and traders in scalping and hedging. Scalping is a very risky technique. I also trade for some time with scalping techniques. This is a type of trading system that is very risky and very emotional. Some swing trading times are very profitable for me. I think scalping is a very fast way to make money. Scalping is risky, but if you do it right, you can make lots of money carefully. and scalping also requires a good internet connection and needs low deployment because when the low pip is rotated and at the same time requires a careful mind when to close. At the time of the news I thought it was difficult to do scalping because of the great moves but sometimes I also get profit now but need the ability for quick decisions.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I avoid scalping because I am a beginner and I don't have enough knowledge about trends or technical analysis so instead of risking my money on scalping I prefer to do daytime trading with small lots just for small profits. I keep my take profit very small, usually 8-10 pips. and yes it is true that scalping is not an easy task and has a lot of pressure on you when you want to do a scalp and for this purpose you have to be at the computer for a long time and then open a trade when you see an opportunity. yes, scalping can indeed make us profit quickly and relatively short, because it only requires a few pips and uses a lot that is large enough, but keep in mind the risk of scalping is also quite large to play, and if there are floating a few pips can endanger our account from calls margin. and Daily trading is actually very important in making trade decisions in forex trading. You can use it to trade because it involves less risk and this is a kind of welcome analysis that new traders can use to trade.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but if you feel scalping can be risky if you don't go with you and if you go against it and don't think then it all depends on luck. You also have to look at the news too because one news can change all technical analysis and in the long run the news makes the impact smaller and can also be easily analyzed technically too. and I am a day trader but some time I have changed to swing a trading style because of the behavior of the couple I trade. Some time also do scalping because scalping provides good benefits in a very short time. But I have never traded without any analysis because scalping is the most dangerous and it is based on an analysis of our time period. Yes, you are right. It is always best to use what strategies work well for you. If daily trading gives you the biggest advantage, then that is definitely the best strategy for you. Even though it will be the best bet to compare all trading strategies and see how the demo account functions for you before you make the final choice of your trading style. and Scalping and day trading are good techniques for forex trading, this is my opinion but everyone is free to use any trading techniques in accordance with their experience, skills, knowledge and comfort.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hansfx For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 291 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)