+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 291 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Junior Member Britney is an unknown quantity at this point Britney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer swing than scalp
    cuz scalp would margin my acc
    so i focus in my trading on swing
    i feel it suitable for me
    and i can make a great profit with it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah you are right.Although profit will be small but the risk will be decreased.And if you open about .10 lot than you use more than 10% of your equity on a 1:200 leverage.But if you have 1:1000 leverage than you can use big lots but still big risk involved.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But if it has that much high loss ratio than why we do scalping.I personally like scalper but i never had that much loss.I know it involves risk because we use big lots and the small tf but still 5:30 not agreeable.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tradaae with flexible for all condition is good so that's why i use scalpling as my strategies to face the market and can get for all condition
    this is very good for me because i can hold my order for short time and also long time
    do the best we can

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I decided to trade using any method to suit the conditions of market movements. when market movements are fast and aggressive then I will use traditional methods of swing and follow the trend. because we can not impose the strategy that we have, if not in accordance with the movement of market conditions at that time.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a newbie I started with a day trading as it has less risk and more profit can be earned if fundamental and technical analysis are correct. But after a week I tried for a number of scalping and got succeed. But I still prefer day trading as I think I have lacking of correct analysis

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you.. scalping is a strategy that many newbie uses and it cannot make large amount of profits for a trader.The decision should be taken wisely and should be based on technical analysis.I used all time frames and i make order when the small time frame have same direction with the higher.I can make scalping with follow the trend and with this thing i can maximize my earning.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I combine both day-trading and swing trading. But I have separate accounts for each. I make more profit from day trading, but I also have more screen time. . . so the choice is about if you have enough time to do one or the other? I day-trade for about 6 hours max in a day, but swing trade takes me less than an hour for a whole day.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's good. Intraday traders in the forex trading field are one of the safest traders. These traders are the traders that open and close trades on a daily basis. It is a good strategy for the newbies and beginners in forex business.

Banned kazol76 is an unknown quantity at this point kazol76's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    Swing trading is the best way of trading you just have to wait for some time to get good position and after getting the position you must have to give some time for your position so that you will get full reward for that trade after some time.
    This is very nice I am always trade like that in this position sometime wrong trade make some loss, I have make my self correction one thing that every trader what ever it is he must trade with small lot size to secure him self. Sometime scalping come good result but sometime not in this reason one trade make many loss when we take this trade with high lot size. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 291 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)