+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 291 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of successful scalpers don't give the chance for risk to bother them
    as if you want to be a scalper, you must choose the exact time to make your profit
    & avoid being an over-trader
    as it will surely destroy your capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a day trader and for me its too difficult to do swing trading. I don't do scalping due to less knowledge otherwise I know it very well that scalping is the best method for money making quickly. Day trading is something that best suits me so I am a day trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by viky View Post
    i think scalpers are best because using short term trading he can earn good profit if he has knowledge and experince in only short period of time only

Yes my friend But this is not the best Because need good money management and good knowledge about trading This is not good for new comer they can loose huge money.So over it is more than good in terms of all trader.

Junior Member tervarto is on a distinguished road tervarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agreed with you that scalping can bring a lot of profits in a very short time, but the only drawback Scalping you enter major contracts relatively more than the possibility your account to survive if it reflected your price, so I would advise before exercising it or exercise the good and the experience at the expense of a demo

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think scalpers are best because using short term trading he can earn good profit if he has knowledge and experince in only short period of time only

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha mai bhi scalpinh hi karta hu. kyu ki mere pas jyada time nai rehata. mai ek student hu to colege aur padai ke sath sath forex trading karta hu to short term ke liye hi kar pata hu

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally like scalping system One of the main reason is I use such type of indicator or rules which helps mainly in scalping and another reason is in this method I get too much profit .

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    It all depends on the system or strategy that you are using for trading.Some systeme are scalping systems while others are for longer time frame systems so use what works for you and guaranties profit

Junior Member tervarto is on a distinguished road tervarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a good way to make a good profit , scalping has advantages and disadvantages, Advantages it can get a large number of the profits with just a few of the deals unlike entering daily, but the Disadvantages that had bounced price will lose a lot of money and possibly your account too, so I would advise patience before entering into transactions and technical analysis right and rely on more than a given , as moving average and trend , moving and Fibonacci , bollinger bands and stochastic , such like these

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya the most important thing is earning the consistent profit then its not matter whether you are day trader , long term trader or scalper . just you need to more precise in following the rules

+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 291 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)