+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 291 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping need good internet connection also and need low spread because when its low pips play and at the same time need careful mind when to close . at the news time i think its hard to do scalping because of great movement but sometime i got good profit also at this time but need to ability to quick decission.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sapna View Post
    no, i think scalping is not always trade with big lot.
    a scalping also use a money management so use a reasonable lot that suits with the balance. scalping will work well if we are apply compounding in the trade. with 1% daily profit we can see the growth money with scalping technique, money management , and compounding.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

think we must using stop loss to minimize or avoid the big loss.
    while, many scalper dont use stoploss in their trade, i dont know why. for me, i must use stoploss because i think there is no a perfect strategy that can make profit in daily.
    i agree with you, scalping is not limited to trading with big lot size but it is limited in the time a trader take to enter and exit the market.
    mostly, scalpers will enter and then exit his position in under than 30 minutes or even less than that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ziada long time kay liay keuun, agar app aik time fixed ker lain, kuch hours jiss may bas aap trading karay to phir to easily scalping ki jaa sakti hay. ziada best time London or New York ka overlap time hi samjha jata hay, jiss may market may volatility ziada hoti hay.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, i think scalping is not always trade with big lot.
    a scalping also use a money management so use a reasonable lot that suits with the balance. scalping will work well if we are apply compounding in the trade. with 1% daily profit we can see the growth money with scalping technique, money management , and compounding.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

think we must using stop loss to minimize or avoid the big loss.
    while, many scalper dont use stoploss in their trade, i dont know why. for me, i must use stoploss because i think there is no a perfect strategy that can make profit in daily.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think you are good trader sir, because you can do well in both strategy.
    can you explain to me how you can do consistent for it?
    for me, i just using one strategy because i often use two strategy but the result is really bad.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

yeah, even we can say loss is good lesson to us and also failure is the a success that delayed.
    when you can animates the words, you will know and try to always learning from your loss. so you may dont repeat some mistakes and always realize if this is a risky business.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think each trading style is good when used in the proper timing. scalping is very good if used during the tight ranging market.
    swing trading is good if used in trending market because we will be able to ride the trend from the beginning until the end.

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yep.really...we must trade Forex using our own style.No one can help us.we can earn good profits day by day.but we need good knowledge and practice.Try to build your skills then trade..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually a trader can choose to use whatever trading style that he wants because what matters the most in this business is making money.
    so as long as the trader can make money then i guess it is fine. but i think most of the trader in this forum is trading every day/day trading.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that scalping is truly a method from where we can get goodish advantage within really really swindle experience but at the similar measure we bonk to make in mind that its has harmful prospect also because to do scalping we pasteurization archetypal net and also record in cognition roughly SL because without it there is amount to sum big total.

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can get many pips if we are master in scalping.but we have to be professional for scalping.scalping is for who can trade only several minutes and who want to earn big profit in small time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 291 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)