+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 291 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg View Post
    i think there is no need to choose based on the name of the trading strategy because what is good and profitable
    for other trader might not be good for us. so we must test the strategy first before using it in real account.
    to profit in forex scalping trading system. Forex traders should use technical analysis and trading plan in order to make profits, use daily trend and minor trends in the time frame always use a stop loss strategy in order to secure

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member blitzkrieg is an unknown quantity at this point blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no need to choose based on the name of the trading strategy because what is good and profitable
    for other trader might not be good for us. so we must test the strategy first before using it in real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is a way we can increase the benefit in one day,
    because we can take benefits of the modification as little as possible.
    but it only is applicable if you can management the MM

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping
    Is best for me and I see that the scalping strategies can be better strategies that enable you to get much profit in the period of time is not considerable ability

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    The scalping
    Is prizewinning for me and I see that the scalping strategies can be modify strategies that enable you to get untold get in the punctuation of example is not significant power

Senior Member thankyou03 is an unknown quantity at this point thankyou03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Successful Forex Day Trading StrategiesThe majority of Forex Trading Systems that are used by beginner traders are focused towards short term trading strategies, which aim to take small risk and promise to pile up massive profits and regular income.

Junior Member jok333z is an unknown quantity at this point jok333z's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion Day trading is the best style,it has the advantages of scalping of closing the trades in a medium time frame and it can be done with a small capital,the profit from each trade can be good and this is close to swing trading but it doesn't take the same amount of time.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Differents trader have different choice and reason to choose the trading style such as scalping, intraday, or long term/swing. Personally i am prefer for intraday because it more relax and don't need a longer time for waiting the result. Sometime waiting is boring.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scapling is really really utile strategy only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i modify benefit with it, i only use poignant figure inductor to begin my trades

Senior Member fahim017 is an unknown quantity at this point fahim017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scapling very very profitable for traders is in the form of professional business strategy. The use of scapling in high-profit business and with it I, I use only moderate predecessor to move my business now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 291 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)