+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 291 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    i am not a fixed style trader. i used combination of different technique in different situation as my goal is to survive first then make profit. i used to scaling for some time when i found the price is in high or in low and about to change the trend. for all the time my basic trading is position trading with 1:2 risk reward ratio. from my trade when i found some of them are in profit then i keep then in trailing stop so that they will give me the maximum profit from the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nilanjan is on a distinguished road nilanjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Day trader and swing trader I wouldn't like to deal with the pressure issue of scalping again after having scalped for over 3 years.I do day trading for 4 to 5 hours of day and swing trade when there is opportunity ,just that I look every 4 to 8 hours for entry opportunities on target areas..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fahim is an unknown quantity at this point fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Swing Trading is known as a strategy that contains the process of day trading. Stock traders currency departments and futures utilize this kind of method to make surplus amounts of revenue.In the event you discover day trading very appropriate for your business and you wish to make some fast bucks

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is the trading strategy that signifies if we will make profits from using any trading technique. I prefer to trade with position or swing trading since it involves the use of small lots and trades are allowed to be open and run for days to weeks or even months. It also does not require the constant checking of trades like the scalpers and day traders need to do. In otherwise, it saves time

Banned nurulkabir is an unknown quantity at this point nurulkabir's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear i like scalping but now i am losing my money in scalping. but i could like scalping . so i am trying now to do long trade. so you will pry for me to improve my life in trading .

Thanks

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indafx View Post
    I tend to do the scalping and I do in the event of a breakout dengna following considerations:
    - I never hold a position either loss or gain, I always take profit or cut loss, because forex moves very quickly so for me it is better not do hold.

- I only trade when there is a breakout because of the limitations of my time to monitor the forex market all day.

-I think the breakout gives greater chances of achieving market advantage over sideways.
    scalping strategy that I think is a good standard for the beginners in the trade at the beginning. because we can choose pips scalping good for our trade and generate profits for the trade we do

Senior Member jok is an unknown quantity at this point jok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whether you're interested in day swing trading or sitting on the sidelines wondering what to do, there are billions of dollars being made and lost through online trading in the market every day. This is your chance where you can put some of that money into your pocket.

If you understand the basic requirement of trading then you can soon become a successful swing trader. It is based on three essential components:

Junior Member indafx is an unknown quantity at this point indafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tend to do the scalping and I do in the event of a breakout dengna following considerations:
    - I never hold a position either loss or gain, I always take profit or cut loss, because forex moves very quickly so for me it is better not do hold.

- I only trade when there is a breakout because of the limitations of my time to monitor the forex market all day.

-I think the breakout gives greater chances of achieving market advantage over sideways.

Member masudd is an unknown quantity at this point masudd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different type of trades give you different opportunity.When you use scalping you can earn 10-20 pips per trade.So you need to open a lot of trades every day.But that's too risky.As a day trader may be you can make 90-100 pips a day.If you can generate a winning trade and let it run for a few days you can capture 300-500 pips.So one of these trade generate you an excellent full time income.So I think swing trade gets you more benefit.

Junior Member godam is an unknown quantity at this point godam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aisfx View Post
    to profit in forex scalping trading system. Forex traders should use technical analysis and trading plan in order to make profits, use daily trend and minor trends in the time frame always use a stop loss strategy in order to secure
    if you want to be a successful trader then i think the most important thing you have to build up,that is shelf motivation.without it you can not get the success.also may face the loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 291 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)