+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 291 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is my best strategies and profitable and i grow with this strategy, well if we can master one of many strategies then we can maximize the profit with very good and of course need hard work for it with full discipline and patience..
    scalping is the fastest way to get more profit at the shortest time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned liso is on a distinguished road liso's Avatar
    Thanks
    the risk of trading is very easy to loose if you are not very carefull in the trading in everthing that i do in he trading business that i have.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ucang-et is an unknown quantity at this point ucang-et's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is amazingly risky technique. i too trade a few time with scalping technique. it's very risky a select emotional more than a little trading system. a few time swing trading is amazingly profitable on behalf of me. i believe scalping is amazingly fast method to create cash. scalping is risky other then if you are doing it properly you are able to make countless cash trade fastidiously.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my understanding i really think all the Scalping, Day Trading and Swing Trading are very much okay to earn profit out of the forex market but we need to understand that scalping makes more profit in the market based on my opinion

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by didir88 View Post
    all trading style is nice .. it all comes back to the trader .. which feels more rewarding and especially can make traders feel comfortable in using it .. I am personally a day trader .. I feel comfortable with my trading style .. sense of comfort is primary? what do you think?..
    I think scalping is an excellent strategy to generate profits, because with this staregi beginners also can experience the benefits, but indeed we must also pay attention to financial management

Member ryandwi is an unknown quantity at this point ryandwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hakim555 View Post
    Even though times are hard nowadays, you could still are in position to create a big fortune when you go into the best industry. From the many locations that money occurs very easily, one of them is proprietary trading.
    really the distinction in identifying the benefit is also identify kinds of investors, but it is the way and we all have the same objective of benefit

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shreebabu14 View Post
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,
    stylish but they do not actually take advantage of the opportunity but setrategi they used inappropriately so they miss itu.melakukan be the most important to learn more

Member eko_se is an unknown quantity at this point eko_se's Avatar
    Thanks
    very true what you say that using the new system had to be at the start of the demo account or can be a real account but with a small capital safer

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    In this Forex business every trader has a method suitable for him. Fore traders who want quick money scalping is the best, and for the people with sightly more larger target Day trading. And for the people who don't have much time to spend in front of computer swing trading gives best advantages.

Senior Member hakim555 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even though times are hard nowadays, you could still are in position to create a big fortune when you go into the best industry. From the many locations that money occurs very easily, one of them is proprietary trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 291 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)