+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 291 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    based on my experience in the forex market i really think Scalping is the very best way we can trade and earn the best profit very fast out of the forex market because with Scalping you don't really need the direction of the trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hossam_a22 is an unknown quantity at this point hossam_a22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even though there are some universal principles and rules that can be applied, it must be remembered that technical analysis is more an art form than a science. As an art form, it is subject to interpretation. However, it is also flexible in its approach and each investor should use only that which suits his or her style. Developing a style takes time, effort and dedication, but the rewards can be significant.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wawaz_i is on a distinguished road wawaz_i's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer scalping dear.. Scalping is really a method from where we can get good profit within very very short time but at the same time we have to keep in mind that its has negative aspect also because to do scalping we need first net and also keep in mind about SL because without it there is probability to loss big amount.

Banned vickymughal is on a distinguished road vickymughal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think i am more of a long term trader than day trader and i dislike scalping as it does not help a trader to develop a long successful trading strategy and acumen as in the long run, they will lose the account.

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Three trading is different for different forex trader.I follow every three method.All method is approval.I think that day trading is suitable trading than any other trading.

Member jokojono is an unknown quantity at this point jokojono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scapling is a very very profitable strategy only for professional traders trading in this way. I use scapling in the trade and I make a profit with it, I just use a moving average inductor to enter my trades. and in my opinion it is the day trading

Senior Member Rashequr Rahman is an unknown quantity at this point Rashequr Rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion the best option is to diversify. Each of these methods have their own perks . Day traders enjoy faster market movement , scalpers are known for their capital recovery skill while swingers wait until their desired level is reached ( If he's able to resist the loss long enough ) . Each trader prefers to stick with just one of them , because it had helped them win in the past. But I always prefer to trade with diversity and according to my needs

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once you use scalping you might want to earn 10-20 pips per trade. hence you have to be compelled to open plenty of trades each day. other then thats too risky. as each day trader could be you might want to create 90-100 pips each day.

Senior Member Indofx is an unknown quantity at this point Indofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    scalping is my best strategies and profitable and i grow with this strategy, well if we can master one of many strategies then we can maximize the profit with very good and of course need hard work for it with full discipline and patience..
    scalping is the fastest way to get more profit at the shortest time
    I am a newbie and also a part time trader. So I am interested and feel better to trade in day. I am a day trader and I am very happy with my trading system and trying to increase my trading quality.

Senior Member bullish is an unknown quantity at this point bullish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansip View Post
    I think scalping is an excellent strategy to generate profits, because with this staregi beginners also can experience the benefits, but indeed we must also pay attention to financial management
    Well we develop our self skill in forex,i think taking others experience as a guide is very important. We can definitely know faster if we experience it ourselves but if we take them as a guide, we can prevent mistakes which we might do at that point or we can further improve our understanding.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 291 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)