+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 291 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer swing, swing strategy because just look at support and resistance, so that we can make a greater profit, and can put the best stop loss position. as we all know that the price movement in the market is the dominant market swing movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yeref is an unknown quantity at this point yeref's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    swing trading is the best for me. if we trade using scalping, i believe we can make much money in a day, but we can get margin call in the next hours or next day and we cant compound our profit and makes our account growth

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sukini is an unknown quantity at this point sukini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shreebabu14 View Post
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,
    I really wanted to use setrategi scalping. because walkin setrategi everyone can do it. because I think this setrategi dangat difficult. so many challenges to be faced by each trader

Member modulcpns is on a distinguished road modulcpns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gusriady View Post
    well trader can trade in any style but they should be mastered.And for some traders they are good in their respective type.
    example a trader might be good as day trader but not as a scalper.So if they try to change their style it will be risky and they might lose.
    analyzing the movement for consistency to be a good trader be sure to practise in trading at a higher risk , forex system with better analyzefor more accurate analysis learning needs analysis and use stop loss be careful when analyse

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my experience in forex trading i have trade with both the Scalping, Day Trading and Swing Trading and i get to find out that scaling strategy is the very best because with scaling we can earn more profit very fast

Senior Member ajit rawat is an unknown quantity at this point ajit rawat's Avatar
    Thanks
    well for me scalping is the best trend for trading as in this you can easily predict the movement of the currency and can win a huge profit also the danger of losing money is also minimum..
    so i give full points to scalping trend..

Member real000 is an unknown quantity at this point real000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was tripe day traders, because I do not have much time in front of the chart.
    morning set pending order, day and night observing positions close..
    if any position terseness.

but if there is spare time, I also make scalping.

Senior Member Jokowi is an unknown quantity at this point Jokowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    See Scalping trading is purely for professional traders and for scalping you need to sit on the computer screen and monitor every move of the market and there is always a risk of price shooting during some news release thus I would like to advise the new comers to avoid scalping and lower timeframe trading and to find success and to understand the market in more better shift to higher timeframe such as H4 and become a Swing trader and I think and that Swing trading is more profitable.
    Scalping can be important if you want to see a more proportional let alone in any other case you can see again with all the perceptions that exist, maybe you yourself are in a period of less well.

Member wooglejobs is an unknown quantity at this point wooglejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have biggest experience in forx trading then i think you earn best profit from day wise trading other wise you must face losses. Because next day market trend is totally changes i face this condition many time.

Banned samim66 is an unknown quantity at this point samim66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Online Day Trading of currency futures or the spot FOREX market with a good day trading system can be very challenging, yet a very rewarding and profitable way to earn an income and build wealth over the long term. SPOT FOREX [http://www.invictatrader.com] (foreign exchange) markets have been around for a ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 291 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)