+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 291 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member vinod467 is an unknown quantity at this point vinod467's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is easy for me to scalp in the market and earn quick profits. It is also easy to lose because scalping is a risky style of trading. But on the other hand if the market is behaving I can earn more profits than my loses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mah is an unknown quantity at this point mah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ma new trader he.mari deposit bohot com he eslia manna scalping korta ho or mari scalpin korne may bohot moja atahe.ma scalping korka bohot profit kora he.aap jode ak stragey follow koroge too aap profit korege.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shreebabu14 View Post
    yes some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.
    And finally they lost with margin call,,,
    mein to aksar market ka mood dekh kay he trade krta hoon jis din koi khas news na ho us time 7 to 10 pips ki smal trades ko he prefer krta hoon lekin mostly i like swing trade

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zedforex View Post
    I think, we do not really need to master a technique, an important basic understanding of the science that is important, in this forex, without any technique, you can be lucky if you have a fundamental understanding.
    I think your thread is very useful for beginners to distinguish trading style. I am a new trader and not expert on Forex trading. So daily trading is very much suitable to me. And my trading style is day trading.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i trade both the Day Trading and Swing Trading and also trade the scalping and i have get to find out that scalping strategy is the very best we can always trade and earn profit out of the market

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is essential as the issue is of the lengthy run durability rather than the technique of dealing. Trading becomes complicated and challenging if you try to look at a design that is not according to your organic design.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

zuhaibali1982 (2013-02-28)

Senior Member leon is an unknown quantity at this point leon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    day trading and swing trading is better and suitable with me who dont have much time to trade. i just trade once, twice or thirth in a day, many times, just once trade a day

Banned zedforex is an unknown quantity at this point zedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, we do not really need to master a technique, an important basic understanding of the science that is important, in this forex, without any technique, you can be lucky if you have a fundamental understanding.

Banned boyman is an unknown quantity at this point boyman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually 1:1000 leverage of instaforex is great to me because with this leverage can able to open big lot and also very small lots means volume. Swing trading is the best way of trading you just have to wait for some time to get good position and after getting the position you must have to give some time for your position

Senior Member freepeng is on a distinguished road freepeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is important as the matter is of the long term sustainability rather than the method of trading. Trading becomes complex and difficult if you try to adopt a style that is not according to your natural style. I do day trading for 4 to 5 hours of day and swing trade when there is opportunity, just that I look every 4 to 8 hours for entry opportunities on target areas..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 291 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)