+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 291 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah ,I think it depends on each trader, because each trader has a different trading system that you can pentint discipline so as to profit consistently..
    good luck and be success .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is incredibly risky technique. i additionally trade a few time with scalping technique. it is extremely risky and really emotional type of trading system. a few time swing trading is incredibly profitable on behalf of me. i believe scalping is incredibly fast procedure to build cash. scalping is risky other then if you do in fact do it right properly you'll build scores of cash trade fastidiously.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member scalper182 is an unknown quantity at this point scalper182's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoaib Mushtaq View Post
    I agree with your opinion Scalping is a way we can maximize the profit in one day waise sabhi ka alag alag style he aur wo apna apna style se khus he.
    I love scalping too. In scalping in Forex Trading, Scalping we believe that a movement of the price will move in the desired direction for a short period of time, but we must turn a quick analysis, and obtain small pips.

Banned manio is on a distinguished road manio's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is the best way i know of trading i know i know ithat i can trade without haing to loose much in the market with the scalping startey then we can say that we have had all that it takes in the market to make sure i am having profites.

Banned Shoaib Mushtaq is an unknown quantity at this point Shoaib Mushtaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with your opinion Scalping is a way we can maximize the profit in one day waise sabhi ka alag alag style he aur wo apna apna style se khus he.

Banned kor is an unknown quantity at this point kor's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading is avery nice and big way of making this money in the market with the kind of tradin that i do i use the ab-ility of one to scalp in the marrket and i will not waste my abilities.

Banned Kierstenruestd9752 is an unknown quantity at this point Kierstenruestd9752's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is very easy and profitable.We use will be much better if it was done on a real trading account but with a small capital to more secure.the scalping strategies can be better strategies that enable you to get much profit in the period of time is not considerable ability.Forex is a good currency business..........................

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to choose scalping trading because I can make profit just in short time so I don't have to wait for long time to make much money from forex trading and if we are scalper we can get in the market more than once a day.

Banned mianshabbirhussain is an unknown quantity at this point mianshabbirhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Having a full time job doesn't mean that you cannot do swing trading part time. As a swing trader, you want to exploit the market short term trends. You can easily do swing trading part time if you can master the entry and exit for each trade. There is always a uncertainty how the stock prices will perform on the opening of the following day.

Senior Member rimod is an unknown quantity at this point rimod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In swing trading we need lot of patience, Scalping we need to have Big capital inorder to have some good profits. I prefer to be a short term trader whose TP is around 50 pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 291 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)