+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 291 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member godiva is an unknown quantity at this point godiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal View Post
    Inany strategy Of trade, perhaps learn trading forex live markets first before any other thing is started in forex trading business. It is too important to be ignored. Lacking in it would cause the highest of losses for us.
    Some people don't want to work under some one they want to do easy work means not physical hard work and they want to earn good. Forex is place where they fulfill their these wishes.need time to get more experiences and then they will learn it as the best lesson..step by step we will pass them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cardinal is an unknown quantity at this point cardinal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Inany strategy Of trade, perhaps learn trading forex live markets first before any other thing is started in forex trading business. It is too important to be ignored. Lacking in it would cause the highest of losses for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raulanalyst is an unknown quantity at this point raulanalyst's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is a targets with a small few pips like 5 pips , day trading is targets with 50 pip and more , swing trading means one positions holding for some days or even some weeks.

I perefer scalping because you can make alot of profit with it if you are successful in less time.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually a lot of people who say that scalping is very easy and tasty, but I think it's very consuming scalping the effects of our thoughts and emotions. because what we are racing with the price movement in which we use a large lot in the past scalping system to target only a few pip ... That's the difference, and therefore many say that scalping can make heart disease ...

Banned dedist is an unknown quantity at this point dedist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping need more atention and time than day trading and swing trading.
    The best way to scalp is trade low range pairs during sideways market, not worth to trade on trending market

Senior Member jangan baned aku lagi is on a distinguished road jangan baned aku lagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waw scalping is really a method from where we can get good profit within very short time but at the same time we have to keep in mind that its has negative aspect also because to do scalping we need first net and also keep in mind about SL,
    because without it there is probability to loss big amount.

Banned tumarnamkitha is an unknown quantity at this point tumarnamkitha's Avatar
    Thanks
    which is additional appropriate for beginner merchant like me?
    i trade with scalping however i set my tp around ten pips. i will be able to try and be swing commerce, however i feel would like a additional capital balance...thank you.

Member Forcik is an unknown quantity at this point Forcik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is my best strategies and profitable and i grow with this strategy
    well if we can master one of many strategies
    then we can maximize the profit with very good and of course need hard work for it with full discipline and patience
    scalping is the fastest way to get more profit at the shortest time
    Too Much Leverage Will Kill You
    HH = Higher High, HL = Higher Low, LL = Lower Low, LH = Lower High, CofT = Change of Trend
    My Facebook

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    yes ,if a trader is scalper then he should have very high speed internet connection .it will helpful for him to close or open a trade fastly .if his internet connection is slow then he can face problem .he should also have high speed personal computer
    Am always be a scalper it is something that I can't changed. I scalp the market since day one of my trading and until now am doing it. I think I can be a good scalper trader someday,lol. Scalping is profitable,that's the only thing I can say.

Member rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    regarding the those that dont have enough time to actually pay in front of pc swing trading provides best benefits.
    Hardwork Make You Profit, Alat Pertanian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 291 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)