+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 291 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member mustafa83 is an unknown quantity at this point mustafa83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that you should have both in your arsenal swing trading is easier in my opinion what I usually do is scalp while i am waiting on swing trade set up but only a few hours a day just i think it is based on pips per hour in front of the computer not really swing trading i can catch reasonably big moves and i can go do something else i am waiting for a set up i am scalping i am constantly in front of the computer monitoring and adjusting my trades if you have the time to invest in scalping and you were good at it you would most likely see a higher return than with swing trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sami ullah is an unknown quantity at this point sami ullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    very true what you say that using the new system had to be at the start of the demo account or can be a real account but with a small capital safer

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ankurjpr94 is an unknown quantity at this point ankurjpr94's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually avoid scalping because for me it is very difficult to do. sometimes I do day trading and sometime swing trading. I never rush on the market rather I open 2-3 positions and wait for the suitable time to open further positions, Actually I don't believe on my luck factor and scalping are good to those with good luck charms all around them.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for a few days this is suitable is to use scalping strategies, while helpful in prices ranging move slowly and not too much, but it is also extremely risky, do not you do this with a large lot .... , It will be depleted if no good risk management ...

Senior Member tereliyefx is an unknown quantity at this point tereliyefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alomgir766 View Post
    In my opinion, I am a day trader but some time I change in to swing trading style due to pair behaviour which I traded. Some time also do scalping because scalping give good profit in very short time. But I never trade without any analysis because scalping is most dangerous. Thanks
    scalping must control capital margin and on emotions in trade capital manage in trade plan money management with discipline in scalping system accordance with the conditions market and price and use trading plan in money capital management daily trade

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chaieb831 View Post
    I prefer scalping . as i don't have enough time to spend in trade i mostly go for scalping i can assure profits in constant basis with scalpng
    i don't need to wait for long time for long time for profits too
    they could just use the system, traders look for bigger trends and have a longer outlook as far as time factor is concerned who is most profitable look for smaller spreads and numerous and continuous trades

Senior Member chaieb831 is an unknown quantity at this point chaieb831's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer scalping . as i don't have enough time to spend in trade i mostly go for scalping i can assure profits in constant basis with scalpng
    i don't need to wait for long time for long time for profits too

Banned xx22xx is an unknown quantity at this point xx22xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, Some time also do scalping because scalping give good profit in very short time. But I never trade without any analysis because scalping is most dangerous and It is based on our time period analysing. Thanks

Member Ramlan Fs is an unknown quantity at this point Ramlan Fs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that in my opinion chose to trade forex using scalping because here we will get what we want by running not so big and therefore we should have no such capabilities so finding the results we want.

Senior Member chan is an unknown quantity at this point chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think you are ready to make fast money in frorex but that is risky you can earn much more money here and will also lose more money here I do not like to make money fast to me and everybody

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 291 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)