+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 291 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i personally like scalping , with this method easily earn some good money but the problem is the market changes its direction and then we will loss ....i say that we need a lot of experience its is better to use first in demo trading and then we can apply it on real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nasimut is an unknown quantity at this point nasimut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this Forex business every trader has a method suitable for him. Fore traders who want quick money scalping is the best, and for the people with sightly more larger target Day trading. And for the people who don't have much time to spend in front of computer swing trading gives best advantages.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asd is an unknown quantity at this point asd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping can be a method from where by we can receive good benefit in very very shorter time nevertheless concurrently we've got to be aware of that their possesses damaging aspect likewise because to complete scalping we start to use primary world wide web and in addition take into account about SL because with no the idea there is chance for you to loss major volume.

Senior Member nasimut is an unknown quantity at this point nasimut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to do day trading rather than scalping. because in scalping you will come on negative side many times, in this case losses should be more. So it is better to avoid scalping and do a day trading. Take a position at a point where you think the pair will move according to your thinking.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping karnay k leyay zruri hai k ap k pass kafi strategy honi cahay then he ap is ko complete kar sakty hainwarna jitna trader porofit ka sochta hai utna he is ko loss ka samna bhea ho sakta hai...

Senior Member zhimi88 is an unknown quantity at this point zhimi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depending on my opinion i consider Scalping, Daytrading or maybe Swing action Buying and selling are extremely good signals to buy and sell and also make earnings yet in terms of everyone i do think i'm able to suggest this climbing simply because along with scalping we can make earnings quickly

Banned s.t.m lovers is an unknown quantity at this point s.t.m lovers's Avatar
    Thanks
    how I can go slowly , what u means is I have to take only some few trades or i have to follow some rules strictly or we should to decrease our lot size what is important for new traders to avoided loss

Member duaa khan is on a distinguished road duaa khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how i can go slowly , waht u means is i hav to tak only some few trades or i have to folow some rules strictly or we should to decrease our lot size what is importnat for new traders to avoide loss

Senior Member sabih is an unknown quantity at this point sabih's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you have not mastered a system then you should slowly just in using it because it would be dangerous to your trading.Good luck

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use a swing trader, because the profit potential and the potential risk is very rational, as opposed to scalping the risk and profit ratio is not balanced. if know the highest point and the lowest point daily will be getting a lot of profit in the forex market. So, keep smile in forex to get many profit.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 291 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)