+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 291 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member arfathuddin2 is on a distinguished road arfathuddin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi for sure some trades hope because the type there buying and they would always think yourself as brilliant mainly because some ma acquaintances finished.
    And then finally they damaged or lost with margin speak to,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zarir80 is an unknown quantity at this point zarir80's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are four main styles of trading, namely scalping, day trading, swing trading, and position trading. Technically, scalping is a type of trading within day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kabeer4x is an unknown quantity at this point kabeer4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry k mera sawal zara off topic ha par kaya koi bhai ye bata sakta ha k scalping sekhne k liye koi online source ya website available ha jahan pe free tutorials ya videos hon scalping se mutalik.please agar koi janta ha to yahan pe zaroor share karen.shukria

Senior Member 8788 is an unknown quantity at this point 8788's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have not mastered a system then you should slowly just in using it because it would be dangerous to your trading. we use will be much better if it was done on a real trading account but with a small capital to more secure.

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a good freind of traders and traders love scalping just because it takes less time has less amount of risk and gives profits with the highest amount of success.the thing about using a system is that one should only enter trading after learning it professionally or atleast know how to use it on a specific time.one who masters the art of just one feature of forex trading can someday make a fortune or atleast he shall be able to gain something from it.otherwise trading without the knowing the proper use of these things can be dangerous as sometimes it takes only a few seconds or minutes to wipe your account clean.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji swing trade karna bahut hi acha hain lekin swing mein entry lene se pahle ye jaan le ki jo entry aap le rahe hain wo theek hain ya nahi swing mein bhi trader ko had se jayda fake signal milte hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member odieqfx is an unknown quantity at this point odieqfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade that is convenient for me to swing, this is a pretty convenient way to trade to be done because it can facilitate me to gain profit in the time available, and I could use the time there to be able to do better, so for me to the existing trading more comfortable with my swing trading so that it is easy for me to do other activities that I do

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    scalping karna sabse jayda risky hota hain pips to chota target le lete hain lekin bada volume laga kar hum isko kafi high risky bana dete hain bhaiya ji main to kahunga scalping tohi kare jab system badiya ho
    sahi kaha apne scalping karna sabse risky hai isme pips kam hi lene hote hain bhai ji agar pips bada rakhenge aur market bich me hi reversal mar gaya to fir kuch nahi milega isliye isme trading thoda thoda mushkil hota hai par sabse best strategy hai forex me paise kamane ke liye aata hai to.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management bht zrroi hota ha, q ke account ke capital ko mind me rkh ke tradng krni phrti ha, or isi thara hm kamyab hote hian or dkha jaye to wash hone se bach jaya ha
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swing trading ka to mjhe pata nai hai k yeh kia strategy hai but scalping ka mjhe pata hai or me scalping kerta hun or yeh bohat best trading strategy hai or bohat fast money making way hai or also with in very short time me but scalping risky b hai is ko carefully kerna chahye or is k alawa day trading se murad day time trading hai or me day trading hi mostly kerta hun or day trading night trading k mukable me zaida asan or profitable hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 291 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)