Junior Member b2000 is an unknown quantity at this point b2000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh ,
    thanks for all members who provided us by very useful books,
    really forex trade is the way to become rich man,
    thanks all members..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adikutta is an unknown quantity at this point adikutta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also have never learned e book
    on forex because it is often
    difficult given theory in
    understand for beginners,
    although I'm sure there's
    actually a book for beginner
    traders. many terms in the
    strategy that I do not
    understand. there may give
    input to me?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also have never learned e book on forex because it is often difficult given theory in understand for beginners, although I'm sure there's actually a book for beginner traders. many terms in the strategy that I do not understand. there may give input to me?

Banned mdjoy50 is on a distinguished road mdjoy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    here you can download and upload books of candlestick books good like forex forum gd

Banned nurulkabir is an unknown quantity at this point nurulkabir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear I have no any e-Book about forex related. Dear search in google I hop you will git more good forex learning site. then watch.

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i have no any eBook about forex related. i have one good forex learning site. this is (********). so please copy this bracket line and past your browser address bar and ctr+ enter click. then watch.

Senior Member raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are concentrating on the daily charts only here there is a good opportunity to announce potential setups quite far in advance of the entry signal, with lots of time to prepare for the trade, in most situations.

There are plenty of currency pairs to trade - especially if one considers all the smaller currencies - so please announce any attractive looking possible entry set ups and we can then discuss and take action from there. I'm sure collectively we will cover all potential new setups across the whole currency market!

The whole rationale behind Eelfranz's original system was simplicity so let's keep things simple else we will drive away members from this thread.

In my posts here I will concentrate on three things:

1. Entry setups and brief explanation as to why I think the setup looks good (not only technical set up reasons but also risk/reward)
    2. In trade stop loss management
    3. Effective exit strategy

For the above I will use Eelfranz's original rules as a start and may bring new ideas to the forum if I think there is value for others.

I have never traded the daily chart and have a serious concern with leaving trades active over weekends (may result in big movements with no stop loss safety). However I guess that there will be trades on D1 that may remain in the market over weekends - this will be a new experience for me.

Banned shohagpal is on a distinguished road shohagpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Candlestick charting is great for traders wanting an extra edge in their quest for profits - this is due to the way the candle bodies are drawn, that gives a better insight that is visual, and shows trader psychology.

More traders than ever are using candlestick charts due to the extra trading edge they can get with this form of charting - if you have not used them before, then this article is for you.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex education book provide many aspects of the trading so you must have to understand it and you have to apply some important from it to your trading. so you must have to read some important forex ebooks which will really give you good knowledge of the forex.

Member Ups&Downs is an unknown quantity at this point Ups&Downs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also analyzed candlestick designs but then i noticed that not each of them is lucrative for buying and selling.
    the majority of them additionally can't be based in the forex market since the forex market is extremely liquid and also the price adhere to after each other unlike in stock exchange where there tend to be price spaces and jump/dive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 163 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)