+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko mobile se market me kaam nahi ho sakta hai,esme trader apne aap market me sabb learn karta hai to uske baad he wo acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme laptop par he market me signals ko ache se samajhna chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,126 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ess business me mobile se trading asaan se nahi kar sakta hai,esme trader ko pehle market me sabb samajhna chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me time dekar kaam karenga uske liye acha hai,mobile par trader analysis asaani se nahi kar sakta hai,esme trader ko laptop par he analysis karna chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme sahi se market me entry le sakenga,esme trader ko time dena hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-22), ah15 (2018-08-28), arshadlaskani (2018-08-19), batool (2018-08-24), danish555 (2018-08-19), Fiya (2018-08-21), FM2127 (2018-08-29), kanita (2018-08-19), khizar1 (2018-08-19), PAK786 (2018-08-27), qasimm (2018-08-19), SA148P (2018-08-26), sakigbest (2018-08-21), sarfraz786 (2018-08-21), sufiyan22 (2018-08-22), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-08-21), zahid2016 (2018-08-22), zulfiqar5564 (2018-08-23)

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As you can see many technologies have been added in the last period in the world of Forex and I think it has the advantage of private companies, where he does not have the opportunity to stay in front of a computer screen all day but can work and live in forex using a cellphone. And the advantage is that we need to close and open trades even on cellphones if you go to see ********* have a cellular terminal that we can close and open trades and I say it's very helpful because I can't be on PC all the time .. very good when I'm on the ground

6. The Following User Says Thank You to damaskus For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-08-21)

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading on mobile is always very convenient because it helps us to always monitor the trading market, which is impossible for computers because sitting in front of them becomes very impossible and people feel bored or several times have other jobs but cellphones make this trading process very easy. and if you want to use forex on cellphones then smart phones are the best to use, even though I need information from ppl here who do forex on cellphones that we can do just start and end trading or can even use parameters and indicators along with it on cellphone like menu features along the way like a pc ??? because I was thinking of buying a smartphone to follow my trade in college so I wanted to be clear about it before I bought one.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai aj kal ke trading boath asan ho gye hain jesa hum sirf mobile pr he trading kar sakhta hain or acha bknus bhe kama sakhta hain or aga tak hum succesful bhe ho sakhta hain boath asani say us leay huma cheay ka sahi work karna ka leay huma aga tak work karna ho

Banned PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,362 Times in 14,181 Posts
    If you suggests my suggestion i will ask you guys to use sony ericson experia x8 which will enables you to very very easy access to you people and nokia n97 also good but if we compare both sony ericson is better.
    THIS sony mobile eill defnitly givies you a good speed as experienced.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PAK786 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-22), FM1881 (2018-08-28), FM2127 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-26)

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mobil se trading krne mien thori preshani tu hogi.Mobile pe aap rates to check kar sakte ho currency pairs ke, lekin mare khial se ap Mobil se deals wagera open or close ni kr skte.waise trading kr lie sb se best I phone theek rahe ga.

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I phone is the best Mobil phone for trading Because Iphone have good internet connections then other mobile devices. You can also purchase any other android base smartPhone if your broker is providing its platform.

Junior Member anjaleenaqueen00 is on a distinguished road anjaleenaqueen00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every mobile is best to trading with this system. specially the android system is more useful to use with the trading account. because on forex trading you have to clear the screen on which you have to work hard. so all kinds of mobile like black barry, samsung grad prime, oppo, huwaiye are the best mobile in the worlds to work with this system thanks

Junior Member ImdadAli will become famous soon enough ImdadAli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ager ap k pas aesa phone he k wo ye support kr skta he...toh phir toh ye or achi bat he k ap kahin bhi kese bhi apni trade open kr skte he or order laga skte ho....ap ko PC k samne itni der bethna nahi pare ga..lekin jahan is ka fayda he wahin nuqsan bhi mujhe lagta he k mobile mei hum trading itni easily nhi kr skte jitni k PC per krte he is per hum comfortable use krte he..lekin zaroori nahi hr trader ko aesa lagta he..me samjhta hu trader ko jis per easy lage wo us per trading kr skta he..ager wo mobile me trading krte waqt comfortable he toh ye or achi bat he...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)