+ Reply to Thread
Page 1208 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 208 708 1108 1158 1198 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1218 1258 ... LastLast
Results 12,071 to 12,080 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with mobile is on rise and I am also thinking to buy a mobile so that I can also be in-touch with the market all the time. Yesterday I have also seen an advertisement in the newspaper about the android mobile and the cost of that mobile was also reasonable. So I am planning to buy a one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My cousin traders with iphone 3g. If you have much money i suggest you to buy an iphone 4s because iphone 3g is slower and sometimes irritating. Or you can buy ipad. These apple devices has many restriction but better enough to other phones. I like iphone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    buy smartphones equal HTC,Blackberry,Samsung etc and position the dealer exercise.Though motile trading is advantage dimension,it tradition be as keen as we occupation in computer,since the charts wont be so apparent and many another miniature discomforts.Maybe you can retributory varan the value aim and use motile to encompassing and unobstructed trades.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many options blackberry, android based phones, iphone, you can use some tab, i think iphone and using a tab are the best options i have never traded on mobile but one of my friend trades on tab, and i heard many trading iphone

Senior Member CemonG is an unknown quantity at this point CemonG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vanigota View Post
    the technology has made all the possibilities that was only a dream becoming something that now every trader could easily access it. i believe in near future, mobile trading will not become an exclusive activity any more but become something that we had to follow.
    with the development of technology makes it easy for us to do this forex trading funds whenever, wherever. as well as use of the facilities of mobile trading. If we use the EA of course it is very helpful to us, because the program requires that the account we have always taken the EA active and mobile trading solution other than to use VPS

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes indeed, if we're still able access through laptop or pc, i'd prefer to use both of that device. while using mobile gadget we can't access several services just like we do in pc or laptop. mobile device could only do simple order.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think EA still unable to run on windows mobile platform, and that become one of the weakness that prohibit traders to be more active in mobile trading. Unless if your windows device adopt the same windows platform like PC.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mobile trading is very good some time if trader go some where there is no computer so trader can trade on their mobile. I think now many trader trade on mobile. Trader should know how to trade on mobile first then trade on mobile.

Member Barun P Mondal is an unknown quantity at this point Barun P Mondal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some smart phone will help you trading.
    Like the windows mobile, HTC can help you. And latest model Nokia, samsung galaxy and Xperia phone of sony.
    So you can chose on of them.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine htc ke mobile dekhe hai.
    ham mobile trading ke liye htc ka windows base mobile le sakte hai. lekin ye mobile bahut costly hote hai or jinka investment small hai or jo abi forex trading sikh rahe hai wo log apne pc se hi trading kare.
    pc se trading karne par error ke chance kam hote hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1208 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 208 708 1108 1158 1198 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1218 1258 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)