+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 376 776 1276 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Senior Member mmale58 is an unknown quantity at this point mmale58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

absolutely iphone , sumsung , because these type of phone are operate android system so that it helps you friendly trade , i also used i phone3 . it will depend your budget. i say you iphone4 is the for forex trade and other use. many software available in web site.

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, of course actually it is obvious that this is a very good technology that enables traders to view their position even if not at their computers but only Android-based devices that allows you to trade on the mobile. so if you are very interested in this subject do not hesitate to buy an android based phone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gloryfx is an unknown quantity at this point gloryfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

trading with mobile is very good idea to all . mobile is the very common thing in every people . so if we can trade with mobile then we can safe our time more . and can make money more .

"

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

absolutely iphone , sumsung , because these type of phone are operate android system so that it helps you friendly trade , i also used i phone3 . it will depend your budget. i say you iphone4 is the for forex trade and other use. many software available in web site.

"

Banned sim4exer is an unknown quantity at this point sim4exer's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't advice you to trade by using mobile
    to open good profitabl positions, you will need the computer cause i will make the access to the componement of mt4 easy
    you can use the mobile if you want to trade the binary optinos
    and dispate of that, an ipad or a tablet is much prefered than a mobile

Banned greatchart is an unknown quantity at this point greatchart's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I think the trading from laptop or comupter is the best.I don't trust to Tablets or mobile phones it is too slow working.But i can recommend you BlackBerry as mobile phone,Iphone or Tablet if you want to trade out of your home and when you don't have computer or laptop near you

"

Thanks
    "

trading with mobile is very good idea to all . mobile is the very common thing in every people . so if we can trade with mobile then we can safe our time more . and can make money more .

"

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

"

Banned greatchart is an unknown quantity at this point greatchart's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I think the trading from laptop or comupter is the best.I don't trust to Tablets or mobile phones it is too slow working.But i can recommend you BlackBerry as mobile phone,Iphone or Tablet if you want to trade out of your home and when you don't have computer or laptop near you

"

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

"

"

Thanks
    "

"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 376 776 1276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)