+ Reply to Thread
Page 1237 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 237 737 1137 1187 1227 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1247 1287 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,370 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    advantage is that we need to close and open trades even on mobile if you go to see ********* has mobile terminal which we can close and open trades and i say it is very helpful because i cant be on pc all the time ..its very good when i am on the moove

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thinkandroid would be better option and now a days most of the phones are android base and are cheaper in the market ...but if you have enough money than you can go for blackberry

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to use forex on mobile then smart phones are the best to go with, even though i need information from ppl here who do forex on mobile that guys can we just start and end trades or can we even use parameters and indicators along with it in the mobile like is the menu feature all the way just like the pc??? coz m thinking of buying a smartphone to keep up with my trade in college so i want to be clear about it before i buy one.

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    maine htc ke mobile dekhe hai.
    ham mobile trading ke liye htc ka windows base mobile le sakte hai. lekin ye mobile bahut costly hote hai or jinka investment small hai or jo abi forex trading sikh rahe hai wo log apne pc se hi trading kare.
    pc se trading karne par error ke chance kam hote hai.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it does not require very special phone, you can have any smartphone may be running on android OS, and then you can load trading terminal for it from instaforex site.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think terminal available for mobile at instaforex sites but its for smartphone like blackberryy...and android..i used to trade with pc terminal ..i have blackberry but never tried out..i will be check out soon ..exprience of mobile trading...

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    those who dont have time to trade with pc ..there is option of MOBILE terminal...most of broker offers for mobile tterminal ...but for smartphones...u need to have smartphone...instaforex has also their terminal for mobile

Junior Member rano53 is on a distinguished road rano53's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jess mobile mie andorid ya window ho merie khayal mie wo wola mobile trading kie layee best hoga.. or mobile per trading ka bohot fayda be hai akar app computer kie nazdeek na hoo or app ka order jo app nie open kya ho akar wo app ko acha profit dee raha hai tu app computer sie door order open or closed kaar saktie hai....

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in mobiles always are very much convenient as it help us to monitor the trading market always ,which is not possible by computer as sitting in front of those becomes very much impossible and people feel bored or some time people having other work but the mobiles make this trading process very easy.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to know that trading on the mobile is an easy task or on mobile? I think so it will be trading on the computer as we are free to work with both hand and on mobile we have to hold it and make the trades. Anyone can explain how to trade on mobile?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1237 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 237 737 1137 1187 1227 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1247 1287 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)