+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 358 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3574

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by place View Post
    i am following at every time at ever second after market opened.but this is bad for my health because it is damaging my mind and my self also.i think we should to at relax and just better to place tp
    the work schedule then you will be able to do this with a good trade in your trading when only using it with a good trade with a short time because the average hours worked is only good for 5 hours in a day's work more you will stress adri

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is depend on your concentration if you give good concentration then you can give 5 hour per day and i think it is enough for a trader for trading and analyzing about this market also.i give 6 hour in this market for trading and analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am following at every time at ever second after market opened.but this is bad for my health because it is damaging my mind and my self also.i think we should to at relax and just better to place tp

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every day I just use my time 2 to 4 hours a day for trading. Perhaps this is related to my trading style and the way I was good at analysis. So I can still use the rest of my time for other activities. After all too long in front of the chart enables us to be too eager to open a position that is not necessarily according to our analysis.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    chart is more help full to technical analysis ......but being a long time infront of chart isnt helpfull but making the good co relation of news with chart will helpfull for effective trading with less time of spending for chart

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    chart anlysis is all depended upon the which trading style u want to apply in ur forex trading..if one has many good experience and knowledge then he will follow existing trading style and spend less time on chart ......and concentrate on only already estlablished step to trade

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes there is many opportunity for trader if trader know market condition then trader can make lots of pips. In forex market trader need to know where to entry and where to exit.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to sirf london or newyork session ke saat hi trading karta hu.
    main chart ke saamne 4-5 hrs hi rahta hu. dusra main job hone ke karan main es se jyda time ni de paata.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap sahi bool rahe ho time to hamer trading karne ke tarike par depend karta hai or leaning time par bi.
    lekin main aap ki ek baat se shamat ni hu ki long term trader jyda time spend karta hai. mere khayal se short term trader chart par jyda time deta hai.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumonmia0526 View Post
    depends on what kind of strategy we are following ..when i m doing scalping technique then i will stay and looking at the chart as long as the position are not going to hit my tp ..but yes in long term trading this is critical to say how long i have to wait or not ..if we saw a clear trend and over sure about the favor of the current trade then we can leave that open .
    Yes right ,the beginners of the forex business will be needing to taught about the economic announcements that will come into the forex trading markets through the news. This will help them to find out the direction of trends in forex exchange trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 358 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)