+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 358 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3574

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member grabbani is on a distinguished road grabbani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though I do not know thoroughly about the scalping but mainly i do scalping,i just open the 15 mins and 4 hours charts while trading ..but yes me not always infront of them ..if i don't trade ,i used to check the 15 mins chart after 1-2 hours and then go for trade open ,when i am getting the signals from indicators and charts ...i feel no need to always be with the charts. This is how one should trade here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We actually know quite a trading style that fits with our kemdian moments combined with the price moves in accordance with our trading style, then we should not be too long in front of the computer for trading. So we just wait for a time when the price of trading style fits with the rest of us and we can use the time left for other activities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aarti View Post
    as long as you don't spent 2-6 hours continuously its still a healthy way to trade, cause not only a human body need rest after a hardwork, but our brain will also nee a break to give the brain the chance to receive new oxygen and refresh the cells. A fresh brain will mean a sharpen analysis.
    i agree with you. if we put our body constantly under work pressure we will eventually breakdown.
    rest is needed especially in this case is for our eyes and brain. 80% of the information we get in our daily life is obtained by using our eyes and 100% of our daily activity needs brain to control the body. so we must take care of these two vital parts.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with bigger having it's own benefits, it not required us to spent too much time in front of the chart, we're only open the chart every couple hours to see the update and to looking the good signal. when we've found it, we enter the position, putting SL and TP then leave the chart.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup, i'm also doing this strategy. i'm only see the chart every couple hours and although i'm already use SL and TP, but i need to ensure that the market still moves as my favor. It's less stresssing my day, and my life could be more easy.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    as long as you don't spent 2-6 hours continuously its still a healthy way to trade, cause not only a human body need rest after a hardwork, but our brain will also nee a break to give the brain the chance to receive new oxygen and refresh the cells. A fresh brain will mean a sharpen analysis.

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually, I could stay in front of my monitor for up to 12 hours a day when I have the whole day available for my Forex trading. Otherwise, I will just trade for two hours and then go to other engagements.

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have fixed hours for trading.
    See market condition.
    Very important make my trading to save and profit.
    I allways trading more than two hours a day.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    aajkal traders forex mein jaldi paisa kamane ke liye forex mein jyada dhyan dete hai aur jyadatar full time trading karte hai.main bhi forex mein full time trader hun aur main chart ke saamne karib 4 se 5 ghanto tak baitha rahta hun jisse mere aankho ko bahut effect pad raha hai.

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have time I will definitely be long enough to be in front of the chart or computer for forex trading. Usually when I'm in front of the chart, I always use a scalping strategy or technique that does not take long for the open position.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 358 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)