+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 358 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the beginning, I know the forex, I spent much time in front of the chart about 8-10 hours but after 4 months I feel existing boredom, I just spent 5 hours at the computer but after 8 months until now I just spend time in front of the computer is not more than 4 hours...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,805 Times in 1,019 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jada nhi mjhe lagta hai ki agr apni analysis pe agr aapko pura yakin hai to aapko trade open krni chiye or stoploss or takeprofit tool use krke aapko chart dena chod dena chiye qki agr hum chart dekhte rhinge to kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai ki market takeprofit ko touch krne hi wli hoti hai or fir profit kam hone lagta hai to isme hum kya krte hai trade close kr dete hai pr baad me thodi der baad market take profit hit kr deti hai jaisa ki aapni analysis kiya tha to isliye guys chart dekhna band kr do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to KASINA For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-21), batool (2018-03-19), danish555 (2018-03-22), forex247 (2018-03-31), fxearner (2018-03-18), jimmy17 (2018-03-29), Mr. India (2018-03-20), qasimm (2018-03-24), sarfraz786 (2018-03-22), yulbang111 (2018-03-18), zahid2016 (2018-03-19), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-03-19)

Member Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    For starters there is still much puzzled to determine a suitable system with him. So there are still many traders who are in front of the chart more than 8 hours a day. trading is very tiring.
    therefore, I would like to hear advice from the master of all for beginners like me, how long should we take time to trade?
    Bro Sub se pehly to me aapko ye advice dunga, k acha trader din ka 10% Forex chart dekhta hai, analyze karta hai, baaqi 90% wo easy hokr guzarta hai, kuch dusra kaam karta hai, fundamentals k baary me study karta hai, ya agar job karta hai to wahan apna time guzarta hai. Experts kehty hen k ziada charts dekhna or bar bar dekhna aapky ander patience ko km karta hai, greed ko ziada karta hai, or over trading k chances increase karta hai. Lekin aap ye sochengy k din ka 10% to market move hi nhi hoti hum kis tarhan trade karen, ya analyze karen. Brother sub se pehly aap time frame D1 choose karen, isse zara sa bhi nichy na ayn, kyun k D1 or usse above time frames aapko valid breakouts show karengy, jin per aap at the right time entry le sakengy, or yehi tareeeqa sahi hai k din me 10% analyze karen, or jub jese hi koi entry aapko nazar aay aap wo entry len, usky ilawa koi bhi entry nhi len.

Member Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid is a splendid one to behold Sehrish Shahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not interested to work with any time frame , and all my trading is based on daily time frame. I had a period when I was trading on the 4 hours and even 1 hour charts — and now I’m not willing to give much time to Forex.Your workload is also affected by the number of currency pairs you will trade You can also resort to various tricks: for example, to alarm systems that monitor the appearance of the Setups and notify you.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sehrish Shahid For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-03-14), Unregistered (1)

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,367 Times in 5,360 Posts
    For starters there is still much puzzled to determine a suitable system with him. So there are still many traders who are in front of the chart more than 8 hours a day. trading is very tiring.
    therefore, I would like to hear advice from the master of all for beginners like me, how long should we take time to trade?
    I concur that when we begin exchanging out of the blue we end up mistook for the diagrams. Be that as it may, I trust that on the off chance that we have a demo exchanging account, at that point it won't be a major issue. In exchanging account demos as well, we exchange with live patterns and live diagrams. In the event that we invest more energy there before doing genuine exchanging then it won't be troublesome for us to truly comprehend the graphs when we exchange with live records I believe it's 4-6 hours is sufficient to see the outlines, he knows the level of the couple's every day developments , and furthermore on the off chance that you know will enter the exchange or not, but rather if the expansion time of 6 hours, this will lead. for absence of concentrate, particularly on the off chance that you need to get into an exchange

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-15), hmforex (2018-03-13), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), redflower2017 (2018-04-01), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14), yulbang111 (2018-03-14)

Junior Member farhanamin561 is an unknown quantity at this point farhanamin561's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everybody needs break every 1-2 hours else the learning is not effective and we all know the effect of stress on trading is not positve.

Member shehroz saeed will become famous soon enough shehroz saeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear traders forex trading boht he risky business ha ur as business may profit hasil karna aasan nahi ha trading my profit hasil karna ka liye hazron lakho system hein agar apko trading may success hasil karni ha tu koi be ak system may apni gripp bana len ur phir trading karen profit he profit hoga ur rahi baat laptop ur screen per bethna ki tu traders jis tarah ka system hoga uti dair aap ko apny computer laptop ya phir Android mobile phone ko use karna hoga analysis ka liye phir market may entry ka wait ka liye so please agar ap success hasil karna chahta hai tu ap sirf price action trading ka traders ko follow karen ur seekhain belive karen ya as waqt ki sub say zyada profit able strategy ha.....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shehroz saeed For This Useful Post:

Uzir Shaikh (2018-03-14)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am staying here only in front of chart when someone going too risky normally i don't staying here in front of chart at all and
    one hing more my dear brothers you need to have good look on your opened position if you want victory.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-03-15), chak148 (2018-04-02), jellybelly2017 (2018-03-15), kanita (2018-03-25), Sehrish Shahid (2018-03-14), Unregistered (5), yulbang111 (2018-03-15)

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well some time to me sara sara din chart kay samnay betha rhta hun our kabhi kabhi me 1 se 2 hour bethta hun our stop loss and take profit tool use krtay huwe samne se hat jata hun our jo koi kam ho wo kar leta hun

Member limma will become famous soon enough limma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that when we start trading for the first time we become confused with the charts. But I believe that if we have a demo trading account, then it will not be a big problem. In trading account demos too, we trade with live trends and live charts. If we spend more time there before doing real trading then it will not be difficult for us to really understand the charts when we trade with live accounts I think it's 4-6 hours is enough to see the charts, he knows the level of the couple's daily movements , and also if you know will enter the transaction or not, but if the increase time of 6 hours, this will lead. for lack of focus, especially if you want to get into a transaction

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 358 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)