+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 358 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan hum apni trade tsrat kar k hui is k sameney bath jate hain hum sab ko is mein trade start kar hi is meinis k samne bath jana chahye kiya pata kis time market momvent kah jati hain apko is mein dhiyan karna chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar sakte hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), Experttrader (2018-12-30), forexrunner (2018-12-30), ntn (2018-12-31)

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sit all day almost in front of the chart and this is not because I can't find a way to trade so far but I am a dealer who skins satisfaction and we have to continue my market, moment after moment, and all day because Forex is a practical basis. And because follow-up charts are very useful in understanding many things about Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you already have a good system and are supported by tools such as EA, you as a trader you can spend more time, but don't be lulled by EA who always sees the development graph manually, if as a new trader, like me, you should try to learn the chart manually before determining the right system, if you have the right system, it will never stop trying to develop and maintain the existing system ...

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I accept that I have traded below and below time every day, why? your body becomes guaranteed in forex you tend to absorb under time to analyze, barter accessed and set SL and TP and delay your amount to hit .... that is it ... so I absorb under 10 hours of accounts on forex and get acceptable results

Member Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma ny jab koi trade lagany hoty ha tab ma chart ka samny hota ha or jab trade lag jaty ha tab chart se pechey ajata ho kio ka koi be trade jab open ki jatey ha tu usay time lagta ha target tak janay ka liye is liye patience rakhna bohat zaroori ha.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good point. When I started trading, it was bad even until last year I would spend a lot of time watching my laptop screen, watching mt4 charts and indicators carefully, waiting for a signal or monitoring the trade. That's difficult. scalping and cutting a little profit just to make sure I don't make a lot of losses. In the long run, it affects my eyes. My eyes are runny and runny, very red. I have to stop it at once and change to the old time frame at 1 hour and 4 hours.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my personal view, to minimize our presence at the computer to watch graphics, it helps us to know in advance the criteria that we use the system. Then we calculate approximately when the signal exits. So we only look at the graph when the signal from the system we are using will come out. Maybe so I can convey hope to help all traders. and People only talk about the time someone spends trading for a day in the forex market, but they don't talk how much time they spend analyzing the market. I have spent at least 15 hours a day

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can spend all day in front of the chart, because I don't have another job, and I also put up in several forums to increase capital to exchange me, because I have not been able to deposit a lack of funds and I do not have specific time targets to spend on Forex trading charts . It depends on market movements, if the market is more volatile I often check my charts, but if there is no volatility in the market I think it is a waste of my time and hence away from the market in such cases.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get one full day in front of the screen, because I don't have another job besides trading and posting on this forum, I am also used interspersed with playing games when in a sense it's too long, the mind is refreshed to work better and What usually takes my time in trading is analysis and hours of review. I see almost five hours in a day trying to find out market trends and also try to review the market. I don't spend time paying attention to market movements

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am at my computer at least 6 or 8 hours per day. I also post on forums and trade every day so that my time consists of forex items. It is important for me to keep updated with market conditions because it helps me analyze the level of entry of my market. and I will depend on market movements and physical conditions ... do full time trading now and give more than 8 of ours a day ... 2 hours in Asian time and 3 hours in European session and obviously more than 3 hours in the USA session. . I think this is enough time and the most important time for a trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 358 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)