+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 333 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good idea to last long in this business, in fact I also have the same plan but until now can not do it because there are not many profits that I can make monthly. Maybe in the coming months I will be able to do this. Yes, I managed to make a profit with trading and I usually wait for the right entry and exit levels for my trades and once I make a profit, I stop trading and prepare for the next trade. You just understand everything in trading in making money, there is so much in forex that you need to understand in that regard. there are many advantages out there, you just need to understand them, you can make money slots in trading. the best way to understand, the best thing to trade is to make sure you know how to trade excessively.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the industry situation also on my advantage, if the benefits are enough for me then I will not business anymore, if I want some and very good circumstances to enter again then I will want to enter again, we can generate daily income in currency trading money some of our period has a reduction and some period we have little, so if circumstances are so good then i will want more business. If I make a profit, I will withdraw it immediately. I am afraid my next trade will end in loss and my profits will vanish in thin air. We have to manage our earnings well because that is the reward of all our efforts and frustrations in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

king shalman (2018-03-27)

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you make a profit, you have to hold it until the target is reached. Of course if it is 1-2 pips, it's okay to pick it up but you should try and hold back all your trades until you get the pips you want. They act as a cushion for the losses that you will get in forex. Data mining basically refers to the process of analyzing previously recorded data to detect trends that can be used in future policies undertaken by the company. All companies have a lot of data stored as backup notes but just recently the data mining process became popular

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I managed to make a profit with trading and I usually wait in and out the right level for my trades and once I make a profit, I stop trading and get ready for the next trade. when i get the benefits. I took it but it is not entirely 50% of it and relaxing remains my consideration to increase my resources for more business. actually i take every week. And some period I take my other considerations for scenarios like edge contacts.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only trade on the opportunities I find in the market. if this opportunity continues into the next trading session I will wait for it to trade so here comes if my profit level target reaches then I also do trade .. but only when I find an opportunity in the market to trade with market volatility. I entered in forex with a small capital. I got some money from forex. I know I will lose some profits in a moment but I can profit all the time. So I do not think about losing profit. You can make money well when investing very much money.

Member zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003 has much to be proud of zahid003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,292 Times in 287 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhaijaan Hamara yeh ek bada issue Hai Hum nuksaan ko Zyada hold Karte Hain aur jo Hamara profit ho raha hota hai in Forex trading usko Hum jaldi jaldi fair ke Wajah se close kar dete Hain

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even you are able to make a profit, I think not a bad thing to continue to evaluate yourself, not only when we lose that we evaluate. Especially to find out why we get that advantage. If we are successful we must continue to search for the greatest reason that enables us to gain profit. With such actions we will manage our greater profits at any time and ultimately get the success we are aiming at the very beginning. , every business has a loss or benefit. Always you can be more profitable, it is not possible backup for business. Because business means risk or profit. If you become a good trader at the same time you can make more money, if you become illiterate about Forex so you may be a loser.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my case, after 1trade if I get a profit but my mark is not reached, my artless faculty adds a trade. But if my daily point is reached then I testament stop trading for regular. Or if the daily profit is achieved and there are other Steps for the undecided trade, then I go too. Depends on the market. Actually forex trading business is the most fun business in the world. I think forex trading business is a profit and loss mixer. Basically the profit and loss in the forex trading business depends on a good trader's strategy, the experience of forex trading business and the knowledge of forex trading. I think that will be very fun for every forex trader. If they can check their emotions about generating profits and losses in the forex trading business.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Resulting losses and profits are two major results in forex, I think when we make a profit, we still have to trade this technique that makes this profit to repeat it in the next trade, because we have to work hard to maintain profit and protect it. then we will not make a withdrawal, but if we use a special account if the daily profit is achieved and there is another opportunity to open the trade, then I will also do it

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    keeping profits and controlling the excitement is a key fact in this market. Who follow strict rules and regulations with the right strategy, they are true heroes in my understanding. I want to take my advantage if I make a sudden profit. Sometimes one mistake can kill our account if we can; controlling our excitement to back up at least some money is always mandatory. If I reach my goal victory of the day and grab the close of the trade otherwise I will continue to trade. And this will get a positive message. The vast majority of people are in this forum and talk about the damage I get from it over the choice of choice for that theme.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

baper (2018-03-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 333 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)