+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at any time a huge profit catches a certain big target normal money documents around operating for days given the fact that it is not possible to maintain free currency trading. And besides they can be great content that I should tell you. most people are really arguing for managing loses in that forum and in addition I recommend threads carefully now to win the debate / profits. and I do not get much profit for my trading life, so for me, I do not have much expereince to share here. But I think, most of the problems I face in trading are emotions, I can not control myself in trading. if the merchant life makes a profit, I think they should learn to control emotions first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit and loss is the part of Forex trading and next it depends upon you whether you make profit or loss from the Forex trading market. Forex trading is a risky online business opportunity where you can make huge profits and you can do what you want to. So, You have to be very careful while doing trading in the Forex trading market. Its an online risky business opportunity and you have be careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with a specific target. I usually set my goals clearly. I'm targeting a certain pip, say 10-20. They get the pips, I close the account. I never let my greed hamper my trade. I can take more pips but I do not want to risk that pips in manufacture greed. I'm always stiff with the plan and that's what makes me perfect in Forex trading and I have my plans and goals every day. After the victory, but when I reach this goal will be achieved through 1trade, you can open another store. But if my daily goals are achieved, then I stop, day after day. Or if it is impossible to earn a profit every day, is another way to open a trade, also to use it. It depends on the market situation.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First you must study in demo account for at least 4 months by reading books and watching private forex education videos. Then start trading real accounts, but small funds. And you have to determine the right target and stop losing. These things are from the fundamental and important things to every Beginner shelf and I think forex is a good job. If my victory reaches my daily profit target, I close the trade for the day and if not I will continue to trade. And this is a positive post I have to say. most people talk about losing in this forum and i like your thread to talk about win / earn. the best job.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Data mining basically refers to the process of analyzing previously recorded data to detect trends that can be used in future policies undertaken by the company. All companies have a lot of data stored as backup notes but recently lately the data mining process before I started my business, Suau studied risk management and financial management. We have to use both management better, so we can become the essay we reject. we will not need to lose continuously. therefore we must use it in a precise and careful manner

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is just your business and definitely you have to maintain it yourself, first of all its very important that you must have to treat it as your business. Before starting trading you must need to know all about forex and its trading system and you know that well experienced person easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within quick time which is much easier and quicker way to earn better. Just to make confidence your then one day you will be a great trader and you cant think about it.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The traders have to keep limitations on themselves for the time of placing the orders. Suppose you earn good on the day stop trading. This is for trade aspect as well as health of the traders very important to be healthy. Initially I even too had practice of placing continuous trade orders without putting any limitation on myself and I even get huge loss at that time. Then now I place orders when I very comfortable. One thing the traders to think that the forex does not permanently closes it reopens as usual and profit can be done on the next day too

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul ya aik waqya hi boht acha method ha forex trading ka ,,, ku ka definately har trader yahi chahta ha ka trading krty wqat usy bilkul bhi lose na ho aur wo acha profit earn kry ,, to is ka liy ya bi zrori hota ha ka ham achy aur behtreen methods use krain aur proper planning ka sath kam krain tak ahamy trading krty wqat kisis bi qism ka mushkil ka samna na ho ,,, agr sb traders ideas aur strategies ko follow krty hoy trading kam krain to hope so kisi ko lose na ho aur sb ko acha profit mily

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good idea to last long in this business, in fact I also have the same plan but until now can not do it because there are not many profits that I can make monthly. Maybe in the coming months I will be able to do this. Yes, I managed to make a profit with trading and I usually wait for the right entry and exit levels for my trades and once I make a profit, I stop trading and prepare for the next trade. You just understand everything in trading in making money, there is so much in forex that you need to understand in that regard. there are many advantages out there, you just need to understand them, you can make money slots in trading. the best way to understand, the best thing to trade is to make sure you know how to trade excessively.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    keeping profits and controlling the excitement is a key fact in this market. Who follow strict rules and regulations with the right strategy, they are true heroes in my understanding. I want to take my advantage if I make a sudden profit. Sometimes one mistake can kill our account if we can; controlling our excitement to back up at least some money is always mandatory. If I reach my goal victory of the day and grab the close of the trade otherwise I will continue to trade. And this will get a positive message. The vast majority of people are in this forum and talk about the damage I get from it over the choice of choice for that theme.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)