+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 333 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3328

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Banned Abu Bakr Siddique is an unknown quantity at this point Abu Bakr Siddique's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    Usually people ask, what do you do if you have a loss?
    but rarely ask, what do you do if a position that you attach successfully profit?
    whether you will do the evaluation,
    whether you will stop trading for the day,
    whether you will immediately do wd.
    please for your experience..
    As a trader I have a target to reach and if I able to reach my target then I will close my trade for that day and I will waiting for next day to trade.But if I can't fulfill my demand then I will continue my trading as long as I need time to fulfill it and it is my strategy of making profit and I am dam sure to reach my target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member grabbani is on a distinguished road grabbani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I managed to get a good profit from here in Forex trading I try to utilize that profit by again investing them with my capital for recovering my loss which I had already made here in Forex trading and when it is recovered then I withdraw my profit from here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but rarely ask, what do you do if a position that you attach successfully profit?
    if my position make profit i did not enter market to another position unless there are good position as i make decide to risk in one position is 1% to get 2% profit so it keep my money from losing

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jans View Post
    I will see if the profit was enough for today I will just leave
    And leave the trading to the next day
    It's not a good idea the better dolution is when market reach at you target level exit half of your position there and ride the trend with remaining half with will increase your profitablility with ease because the real thing is trend that you already find and now you have to get benifit from that trend.,

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, after getting profit i will exit the trade or use the stoploss in order to protect my profitable money. and the next day i will trade again and again. thank you.

Senior Member jans is an unknown quantity at this point jans's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will see if the profit was enough for today I will just leave
    And leave the trading to the next day

Junior Member olki is an unknown quantity at this point olki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it sounds good to get the profit from forex business , but it is not so easy we need to get lots of experience and knowledge to manage the profit in this business , it would be good if i can manage it.

Banned irome is an unknown quantity at this point irome's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar aap kuch accha trding ki ho to thoda rukke ohir rught entry point tak ruke. aur agar aap loss kar rahe ho to aap usdin trade bandh karde. or ho sake to 4 5 ghante baad phir right ebtry point dhunde.

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i make profit throw the day i close mt and wait for another day as i enter another position it lead to my emotion control on my self but if there are good position i will enter market

Member forexguy27 is an unknown quantity at this point forexguy27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I make profits, I'll evaluate situations and probably invest more on forex trading and withdraw some of it for use on other things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 333 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)