+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 333 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: If you managed to get a profit?

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is high importance of the money management while trading in the forex market as if you do not follow it properly then you can avoid the loss from most of your trades and gain consistant income. and so if you try to follow rules then you can easily manage to gain good profit if my win reach my daily target profit i close trade for the day and if not i would continue trading. And this is a positive post i should say. most of the people are talking about loses in this forum.I think its very very good method in Forex. Because, if we make any profit. We may lose that on the next trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear mery khyal say kisi bhe trader ko us wakt trade karni chaiya jab vo mentally tor par fresh hota hay q k kisi preshani ya upset hony say achy wakt may bhe theek trade nahe kar sakian gay aur loss uthana pry ga lakin evening time trade k liay zyada behtr hota hay aur us wakt zyada profit hasil kar sakty han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    Dear apko pehle start to learning se hi lena hoga kyun k iska koi or start nahi hai dosri baat yeh k learning ko sirf learning ki haad tak na rakhen use practically use karen or trading test karen k results kesay arahe hain.
    Forex Trading main Trader ko profit management kar kay Trading karna chhy aor Trader Forex Trading main thek experience say work karay aor Trader management thek kia karay aor Trader Forex Trading kay business main thek tarah say smj kar Trade karay aor Trading main planing aor thek decision say Trading karna must hota hay aor Trader successful hoty hay

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I can benefit from forex trading then I will withdraw some of the money from that profit and use some of the money for further trading so that I can get more profit from that balance. I think traders should do the same thing so they can get more profits in the future. and True You do the right thing that you make a profit on the last day of every month and every trader must do it like this because it makes you live in trade because you have money even after losing.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe when we make profit trade goes on but there are some things we need to focus on before we continue to trade, we learn more about forex from our mistakes only when we are in loss not when we are in profit. Forex Trading sy good profit earn karny ky liay Trader ko position ko manage kr kry rkhna hy aor Forex Trading ki proper planing karny sy Trader ko success ho gy aor Trader ko Trading main daily time spend krna hy aor is main Trading sy daily earn profit hota hy

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never get tired in trading forex marketmarket despite the level of my profit that dayday, as long as there's another opportunity for me to make profit. But if I don't see good trade you will not see me open position, that is how I trade my own market. Forex is a business you lose or you gain,as a matter of fact we shouldn't be in the market all the time Absolutely, I personally think you are right my dear, also I might find if a person can follows the proper money management then he or she make more profit from Forex. But most of the trader do not manage their account in properly and ultimately face loss in Forex. Those trader are gainer in Forex who manage their trading account in proper way.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that profit is a fruit of hardworking and a lot of experience.The good thing that will helps any dealer to master would be the eagerness with the dealer to master. The eye with the dealer is very important simply because minus the fascination, any dealer can not be able to gain using their company learnings and raise expertise that is precisely why the eye is very important.I will need my Every day arrangements Also focuses. Then afterward 1trade if i get benefit However my target will be not reached,i will open another trade. At though my Every day target will be arrived at afterward i will prevent exchanging to those Every day. Alternately On the Every day benefit will be arrived at Furthermore there will be an additional risk to open trade,then i will also do it. It relies upon the business sector circumstance.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to aim for your own target or the level of profit that you have set for yourself every day and if you achieve it you are doing a good job. Also after it's finished, you can still trade only if you feel there is the right opportunity to trade. and When a trader trades after doing his studies and analysis, he must stick with that trade and not change it or change it, because some traders try to change their orders after some sharp spikes or movements and they should not do it and stick to their trade.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I am on holiday I get days to reach the target of return, and so if I will not continue to trade. And I will be a positive terminal. This forum is missing, and most people I like to talk about are their sons, their products or their benefits. and I'd rather advise you to take advantage of what you have for the day and rest until the next day. Don't overtrade because this is one of the main reasons why traders lose their initial profits.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course for me, I personally consider that if I get a profit in the forex market trading business I will make sure I plan it and look after it very well and also try to develop good strategies to always make a pip like that in the forex market trading business. traders need a lot of in-depth knowledge to continue learning and a managed forex account is a very attractive offer. ... disposal, in order to make a profit and manage account risk successfully. From the time they placed the first trade to the time they had accumulated over decades ... In fact, I have experienced some incredible profits by initially being wrong with my arrangements and first entries, but over time, the market did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 333 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)